Places in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 114 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Places in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
41. Where is the main campus of the Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology located?
42. Chamba tunnel, which was seen in news recently, was inaugurated in which state/UT?
43. Which city has been declared as the summer capital of Uttarakhand?
44. Baghjan oil well of Oil India Limited, that was seen in news recently, is located in which state?
45. GERD Dam, claimed to be Africa’s largest hydroelectric dam, is located in which country?
46. The inter-Korean liaison office building, that has been demolished, is located in which country?
47. Galwan valley, that was seen in news recently, is located in which Indian state/UT?
48. Two Bridges named ‘Devika’ and ‘Puneja’ were recently inaugurated in which Indian state/UT?
49. A community centre called “Sanskritik Sadbhav Mandap” is being constructed in which state?
50. Asia’s first-ever Continuous Galvanized Rebar (CGR) manufacturing facility has been launched in which state?