Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
1. Which one is the longest epic of the world?
2. One of the writers of the Dharmashashtra disapproved the practice of Sati declaring it as an act of suicide. Identify him from the given options:
3. In which of the following paintings, a paste made of Zinc Oxide and Arabic Gum called “gesso paste” is used?
4. Which among the following temples does not belong to the Chola Empire?
5. The Varkari sect in Maharashtra was founded by __?
6. Who among the following has written “Bharat Durdasha”?
7. “Shesher Kabita” is the reknowned work of which among the following legends?
8. Dappu Dance is a famous dance form of which among the following states?
9. Hazi Ibrahim Sarhindi is known to be a Persian Writer during the reign of Akbar was translated the following Sanskrit work in Persian?
10. Out of Capital of Akbar’s Kingdom, Buland Darwaja , Panch Mahal and Akbar’s Mausoleum , which are located at the same place?