Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
1. King Ashvapati of the Upanishadic Age was the ruler of which among the following Kingdoms?
2. Shaphee Lanphee, a traditional textile fabric, is a GI product from which of the following states?
3. Bobbili veena, also known as Saraswathi Veena or the Ekanda Veena, is a large plucked string instrument used in Carnatic classical music. It is made from which of the following trees?
4. Kambala Sport is held in which state?
5. Chakan Gaan-Ngai, a post-harvest festival is celebrated in __:
6. Akshardham temple, which is situated in Delhi, is revered for which Hindu deity?
7. According to the beliefs of the Pasupata sect, Siva is the lord of Pasu. Pasu here refers to __?
8. Which among the following ancient authors has complained of the drain of gold to India (due to trade hegemony of ancient India)?
9. Which among the following is the most famous Bronze Image of Chola Period?
10. Who among the following Arab scholars studied Sanskrit and astronomy for a decade at Varanasi ?