Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. Vidhushaka, a common character in Sanskrit drama is ___?
2. Which of the following is the oldest Smriti?
3. Mundaka Upanishad, the Mandukya Upanishad and the Prashna Upanishad are associated with which of the following Vedas?
4. Which of the following ladies wrote an historical account during the Mughal period?
5. Which of the following is not a classical dance of India?
6. Where is the Tagore Centre for the Study of Culture and Civilization ?
7. In which among the following states, the people following Baul tradition are found?
8. Who among the following authors is known for his satires exposing the evils of contemporary society ?
9. Veda which is partly in prose and partly in verses is ___ ?
10. Which among the following is known as the earliest example of Panchayatana style of temple?