Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
1. Lal Ded (Lalla Yogeshwari) was a practitioner of which of the following traditions?
2. The Nuakhai festival is predominantly observed in which state?
3. Shaphee Lanphee, a traditional textile fabric, is a GI product from which of the following states?
4. Raut Nacha is folk dance performed mainly by the tribal communities of which state?
5. Bobbili veena, also known as Saraswathi Veena or the Ekanda Veena, is a large plucked string instrument used in Carnatic classical music. It is made from which of the following trees?
6. Ghumura is an ancient folk dance that originated in which of the following states?
7. Which of the following is not a classical dance of India?
8. This temple is 150 year old temple situated in Kavi Kamboi in Gujarat. It is flanked by the Arabian Sea on one side and the Bay of Cambay on the other. The Shivalinga present here can be seen only during low-tide hours. In the above given description, which temple is being talked about?
9. The Bhimbetka rock shelters are an archaeological site of the Palaeolithic period. It is located in which state?
10. Which of the following features of Indian temples resembles pylons of the Egyptian temples?