Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. The University of Nalanda was set up by which Gupta ruler?
2. Mundaka Upanishad, the Mandukya Upanishad and the Prashna Upanishad are associated with which of the following Vedas?
3. Which of the following ports during ancient / medieval era were situated on the west coast of South India?
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
4. Which of the following is not present in the UNESCO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of India?
5. Which among the following building built by Shah Jahan at Agra is similar in pattern of the Saint Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow?
6. The first novel written by Sunil Gangopadhyay is :
7. Hornbill Festival is celebrated in which state of India?
8. Among the five monolithic rathas of Pallavas at Mahabalipuram, the largest is ___?
9. Adya Dhara niradhara, niralamba Saraswati, thus lamented a poet at the demise of which among the following Kings?
10. Santhara is a religious ritual related to ___?