Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
1. Which of the following are ritualistic teachings attached to the hymns of the Vedas?
2. Who was the founder of Yoga philosophy?
3. King Ashvapati of the Upanishadic Age was the ruler of which among the following Kingdoms?
4. Kambala Sport is held in which state?
5. World’s largest religion (population wise) is ____:
6. Hornbill Festival is celebrated in which state of India?
7. One of the incarnations of Vishnu is represented in art as raising the Earth from the Ocean. Identify Him from the given options:
8. Sayana, an important commentator on Vedas was associated with which among the following empires?
9. In which century, the Rajatarangini of Kalhana was composed?
10. Who among the following Arab scholars studied Sanskrit and astronomy for a decade at Varanasi ?