Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
1. Which of the Brahamana says’wife is half her husband’?
2. Which of the following Upanishads gives clear reference of four Ashrams of individual’s life?
3. Chakan Gaan-Ngai, a post-harvest festival is celebrated in __:
4. Who among the following got the Mahabharata translated into Persian and named it as ‘Razmnameh’ ?
5. In context with the Mahayana Buddhism faith, the future Buddha is ___?
6. Which among the following ancient authors has complained of the drain of gold to India (due to trade hegemony of ancient India)?
7. The Varkari sect in Maharashtra was founded by __?
8. Who among the following preached the doctrine of “One religion, one caste and one God for mankind“?
9. Which among the following temples of India is known as Black Pagoda?
10. . Indian singers and dancers are traditional participants at “Sharq Taronalari” film festival which is held biennially in _________?