Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
41. Husari and Bihunas are two main forms of dancing of which among the following states?
42. Who among the following is considered to be the originator of the khayal and tarana styles of Hindustani Classical Music?
43. Kargam is a folk dance of which state?
44. Pandit Jasraj belongs to which among the following Gharanas?
45. The famous painting “Bani Thani” is from which among the following styles of Painting?
46. Which among the following Indian classical dance form was developed by Siddhendra Yogi from Bhamakalapam dance drama ?
47. The famous Muslim pilgrimage town “Galiakot” is located in which among the following states of India?
48. After a defeat in prolonged debate on Vedic philosophies, who among the following is known to have become disciple of Adi Sankara and later became first head of Sringeri Mutt?
49. Which festival is celebrated in north India when Pongal is celebrated in Tamil Nadu?
50. Bohag Bihu is a festival in North East India, mainly in the state of ____?