Indian Culture MCQs
41. Dalai lamas are considered reincarnations of which of the following?
42. Which among the following is the correct description of Nagara , Dravida and Vesara?
43. “Black Pagoda” is located in which state?
44. Rajarajesvaram temple, which was built exactly 1,000 years ago by emperor Rajaraja Chola I, the greatest monarch of the Chola dynasty in 1010 is devoted to which of the following deities?
45. central Institute of Buddhist Studies is located at?
46. Chinnayya, Ponniah, Sivanandam and Vadivelu were teachers and composers related to which of the following dance in India?
47. Sant Kabir Award has been instituted to honor which of the following?
48. Darbhanga Castle is located at?
49. What is the earlier name of “Leh Singhe-Khababs Festival”?
50. Tangaliya shawl , a unique weaving style has been given GI (Geographical Indications) recognition by the Central government in the later half of 2009. This is an indigenous craft of which of the following states?