Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
11. The Flamingo Festival is celebrated in__?
12. The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival is associated with which one of the following cities?
13. Which among the following temples of India is known as Black Pagoda?
14. Who among the following has written “Bharat Durdasha”?
15. Husari and Bihunas are two main forms of dancing of which among the following states?
16. Which among the following sects was founded by Saint Tukaram?
17. Which among the following kings constructed the Osian temples of Rajasthan?
18. In field of Music, which among the following state Governments gives Tana Riri Award every year?
19. Out of Capital of Akbar’s Kingdom, Buland Darwaja , Panch Mahal and Akbar’s Mausoleum , which are located at the same place?
20. Chorten is a term related to which of the following religion?