Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
11. Kargam is a folk dance of which state?
12. The famous painting “Bani Thani” is from which among the following styles of Painting?
13. which among the following Muslim writers has written the famous Hindi work “Padmavat”?
14. Vedic mythology refers to an ancient settlement called Pushkalavati after Pushkal, who was the son of King Bharata in the epic Ramayan. What is the modern location of Pushkalavati?
15. In field of Music, which among the following state Governments gives Tana Riri Award every year?
16. Partha was the name of which of the following character in Mahabharta?
17. How Kumbh mela is organised in India?
18. In which of the following states Devnimori stupa related to Buddhism is located?
19. The Muslim festival ‘Barawafat’, where the word ‘barah’ stands for the twelve days of the Prophet’s sickness, refers to which among the following events of life of Prophet Mohammad?
20. As recorded by Abulfazl, Akbar, the great used to play which among the following music instruments?