Indian Culture MCQs
These questions are part of GKToday’s 35000+ MCQs Bank Course in GKToday Android App
11. What type of settlement is found among the Tharu tribe of the Tarai region?
12. How many nastika philosophies did exist in ancient times, rejecting the authority of the Vedas?
13. Which of the following philosophies accepts three of six pramanas (proofs) as the only reliable means of gaining knowledge?
14. Which of the following is the oldest Veda?
15. Which of the following schools of thoughts is known for its belief in Niyati (“Fate”) or doctrine of absolute determinism?
16. Which of the following ways was followed by Bhakti scholars/poets in imaging the nature of the divine?
17. Who among the following is also known as Purna Prajna and Ananda Tirtha?
18. Which of the following folk dances is associated with Rajasthan?
19. The famous Kandariya Mahadeva temple is located at which region?
20. In which state is the Kamakhya Temple situated?