31. Who among the following started Ganapati Festival in 1893 and thereby gave it national character?
32. The leaning temple of Huma is dedicated to which Hindu god?
33. Who among the following got the Mahabharata translated into Persian and named it as ‘Razmnameh’ ?
34. The festival Baisakhi or Vaisakhi is commemorates which among the following important event of Sikh History?
35. Among the five monolithic rathas of Pallavas at Mahabalipuram, the largest is ___?
36. Adya Dhara niradhara, niralamba Saraswati, thus lamented a poet at the demise of which among the following Kings?
37. Santhara is a religious ritual related to ___?
38. In context with the Mahayana Buddhism faith, the future Buddha is ___?
39. One of the incarnations of Vishnu is represented in art as raising the Earth from the Ocean. Identify Him from the given options:
40. Which among the following temples does not belong to the Chola Empire?