Indian Culture MCQs
31. Rumtek Monastery is lcoated in which state?
32. Dalai Lama is the temporal head of which among the following subschools of Tibetan Buddhism?
33. How many Indian languages are recognized by the Sahitya Akademi for its awards?
34. Which among the following Sikh Guru declared that Guru Granth Sahib will be the holy scripture of Sikkhism and will be the permanent Guru of Sikhs?
35. Oldest recorded Indian Music dates back to 1902, when India’s first disc had been recorded one of the following singers singing a khayal in Raag Jogiya. Identify the singer:
36. First Jnanpith Award winner was from which of the following states?
37. Which state of India is associated with the Folk Dance Teratali?
38. Watson’s Hotel or Esplanade Mansion, which is India’s oldest surviving cast Iron Building is located in which of the following cities?
39. ”Donyi Polo” is a religion / tradition followed by some tribals of which among the following states?
40. Which among the following is NOT in Maharashtra?