Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
1. Who is the current chairman of Bank Board Bureau?
2. The stocks of which of the following banks are not considered for calculation of “Bank NIFTY”?
3. Bank Rate is defined as the rate at which:
4. Duty Entitlement Pass Book (DEPS) is an scheme of Indian Government provided to _?
5. Which of the following firms has been recently named as the world’s biggest private equity firm?
6. Capitalism is based upon “Laissez-faire system”. What is “Laissez-faire system”?
7. Which among the following is a suitable term for the state of economy in which economic activity is slowing down but wages and prices continue to rise ?
8. What is the equity of Reserve bank of India in National Housing Bank ?
9. For which of the following the term ” Paper Gold ” is used?
10. For which of the following commodities Price Stabilization Fund Scheme was launched in 2003?