Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following is not a correct statement with respect to Masala Bonds?
2. Shankar-6 or Sankar-6 is a variety of which of the following commodities?
3. Export of which of the following is an Invisible Export?
4. Which of the following statements is correct about the chairperson of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC)?
5. Which of the following industries is the not covered in the Index of Eight Core Industries?
6. From July 1, 2017, the nationwide GST (Goods & Services Tax) has been rolled out in India, making the country a single market. What is the current size of Indian economy?
7. Which of the following crop types are affected generally positively by western disturbances in India?
8. In which among the following years, Essentials Commodities act enacted?
9. The “Mid Day Meal Scheme” is a scheme for school children lunch, being implemented by which among the following ministries/ departments?
10. In which year, “20 Point Programme” was initiated for the first time in India?