Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
1. In which of the following years ‘Ad hoc Treasury bill System’ of meeting budget deficit in India was replaced by ways and Means Advances System?
2. Which among the following is correct regarding the appointment of deputy governor in Reserve Bank of India?
3. In which year Government of India scrapped the exim scrips and introduced partial convertibility of Rupee?
4. Which among the following was set up primarily for the rehabilitation of Sick units?
5. In which of the following countries maximum number of Branches of Indian Banks are located?
6. Which among the following is an example of Cross selling?
7. The idea of Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) in India was promulgated with RRB Act of 1976. In June 2004, an Advisory Committee on Flow of Credit to Agriculture and Related Activities recommended restructuring of RRBs in order to improve the operational viability of RRBs and take advantage of the economies of scale. Who among the following was the chairman of this committee?
8. The banks keep the Margin Requirements for the primary purpose of which of the following?
9. In bank group-wise classification, IDBI Bank Ltd has been included in which among the following?
10. In which year, after independence, notes in denominations of Rs. 1,000, Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 10,000 were reintroduced in India?