Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following was the first paper currency issued by RBI?
2. Agricultural Income Tax revenue goes to which of the following governments in India?
3. What was the period of India’s First Five Year Plan?
4. Which among the following method includes planning process and plan implementation to the grass root levels ?
5. Which among the following publishes World Investment Report ?
6. Which among the following is India’s first Regional Rural Bank ?
7. Gender Empowerment Measure (GEM) is one of the five indicators used by the United Nations Development Programme in its annual Human Development Report. It includes which of the following ?
8. Which among the following is correct regarding CashTree ?
9. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
10. Arrange the following in correct chronological order of their years of establishment? (RBI, SBI, IFCI, ICICI, NABARD, UTI)