Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following is not a correct statement with respect to Masala Bonds?
2. Which among the following is considered to be the main determinant of the level of activity is in national income terms?
3. In the history of Independent India, a note of highest denomination has been of ___?
4. In context with the financial markets , which among the following is not allowed at present in India?
5. Which among the following country is world’s largest user nitrogenous fertilizers?
6. Which among the following group best fits in a definition of a ‘shadow banking system’?
7. Which of the following Price Indices of India is considered for measuring ‘Headline Inflation’?
8. Continuous increase in tax rates will result in:
9. Which among the following is a correct definition of the “Inflationary gap”?
10. With reference to various sources of the tax revenue of the Government of India, consider the following observations: 1. The contribution of Corporation Tax is significantly larger in comparison to the contribution of Income Tax 2. The contribution of Custom Duty is significantly larger in comparison to the contribution of Service Tax Which among the above observations is / are correct?