Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. The Government of India is planning to allow 200,000 tones of duty-free sugar imports. Which of the following is a correct statement about Sugar production and consumption of sugar in India?
2. “Bad money (if not limited in quantity) drives good money out of circulation”. Which law in economics says this?
3. Highest percentage of nitrogen is found in which among the following fertilizers among the given options?
4. In which year central government abolished banking Services Recruitment Boards?
5. Which among the following authority decides upon any issues regarding the revision of fee collected as Development Fee from Airports in India?
6. Consider the following:
- Bill of exchange
- Promissory Note
Which among the above 3 instruments can be crossed?
7. What is the minimum maturity on Certificates of Deposit in India?
8. Sale of securities by RBI can be placed in which of the following categories?
9. In Financial Language, Fixed to Floating and Floating to Floating are used in context with which among the following?
10. A company wishes to establish a Multi Product Special Economic Zone in Manipur. What is the minimum area requirement for this company to fulfill for getting approval for that SEZ ?