Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
11. An Inchoate Instrument as per the NI Act is a document which is ____?
12. In which of the following years, Rupee became the standard coin in India?
13. Who among the following is called father of Economics?
14. The first step towards electronic bond trading in India was the introduction of the RBIs Negotiated Dealing System. In which year NDS was launched?
15. What does the word Olericulture refer to ____?
16. A syndicated loan is a loan that is _____?
17. Ad Valorem Tax is levied on the basis of which among the following?
18. Which among the following bodies estimates the national income of India?
19. A Committee on Tax on Agricultural Wealth and Income recommended a progressive Agricultural Holding Tax (AHT) in 1972.What is the name of this committee?
20. Which of the following scheme was launched under the slogan ” Garibi hatao”?