Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
11. The name of Sir Chintaman Dwarkanath Deshmukh is special in the Indian Banking Sector. He was __________?
12. Consider the following:
Which among the above come under the category “Common Money”?
13. A Bank included in the second schedule of RBI is called as _________?
14. As we all know that economic liberalization began in true sense in July 1991 in India. Which among the following was the first step of the government while taking the country towards Economic Liberalization?
15. Which among the following sector of Indian Economy is maximum dependent on economic developments in advanced nations?
16. In context with banking in India, March 16, 1949 is a date which marks:
17. Which of the following imaginary circumstances, the Reserve bank of India will opt to sell Government securities in the open market?
18. What is Malathion, sometimes seen in news?
19. SAICM Initiative is related to which of the following industries?
20. Mutual Funds are regulated in India by which among the following?