Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
11. Which among the following has been adopted by the Tendulakar committee for measuring poverty?
12. In which of the following countries prevalent the Pay as you earn (PAYE) , a withholding tax system?
13. Which among the following represents the Financial Year of the International Monetary Fund?
14. Which of the following Union Territories are included in the National Horticulture Mission?
15. “Miadi Hundi” is very much similar in features of which of the following?
16. National Social Assistance programme was initially rolled out in which of the following five year plans?
17. What is the Capital Adequacy ratio for a new bank applying for license in India, as per the draft guidelines of RBI for issuing new bank licenses?
18. In India, the Foreign Exchange Reserves are kept in the custody of which among the following?
With respect to ‘Operating ratio’ in Railways, which of the following statement is/are correct?
- The higher is the ‘Operating Ratio’; the better is the economic condition of railways.
- ‘Operating ratio’ of Indian Railways is high on account of social service obligation imposed in Budget.
Select the correct option from the codes given below
With respect to promissory note, which of the following statements is/are true?
- A promissory note denotes debt
- Payment for all promissory notes must be made on demand
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]