Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
11. In which year, Planning Commission was established in India?
12. The rate at which RBI purchases or rediscounts bills of exchange of commercial banks is called?
13. In which year Bombay Stock Exchange was established?
14. If the demand and supply of a commodity increase by an equal absolute amount, what will be the effect on market price?
15. What does the word Olericulture refer to ____?
16. Inter-racial hybridization programme between japonicas and indicas varieties of which among the following crops was initiated during 1950-54?
17. Ad Valorem Tax is levied on the basis of which among the following?
18. What was the period of India’s First Five Year Plan?
19. Which among the following is a correct feature of a perpetual bond?
20. Which among the following bodies estimates the national income of India?