Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
11. The banks keep the Margin Requirements for the primary purpose of which of the following?
12. Which among the following is not a Government scheme / project to enhance financial Inclusion?
13. Which among the following correctly defines the Net Interest Income?
14. Which among the following coal producer of India is outside the Coal India Ltd?
15. In which year, Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) scheme was launched in India with an objective of ensuring timely and transparent mechanism for restructuring the corporate debts of viable entities facing problems?
16. Who among the following in India can borrow using the facility of “cash management bills”?
17. Consider the following:
- Reverse Repo Rate
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Statutory Liquidity Ratio
- Bank Rate
An increase in which among the above could raise the interest rates in the market?
18. The term “round tripping” in case of Foreign Direct Investments is related to which among the following?
19. The investment in Plant & Machinery up to which among the following amounts in India is called a Tiny Unit in India?
20. Which among the following is the short name of highest authority in India for Indirect Taxes?