Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
11. Which among the following denotes the main function of Bank of International Settlement?
12. In which of the following organizations set up , the Keynes plan and White plan were incorporated?
13. In context with the credit market in India, which among the following is called Slack Season?
14. Approximately what fraction of the world’s oil exports is pumped by the 12-member Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries OPEC?
15. If a commodity has more number of substitutes, the demand for this commodity will be _______?
16. In context with the Real Time Gross Settlement which is maintained by the RBI in India, what is the number of characters in the alphanumeric codes provided to each bank connected with Core Banking System?
17. In context of Budget, which among the following is not a Non-Plan Expenditure?
18. As we all know that economic liberalization began in true sense in July 1991 in India. Which among the following was the first step of the government while taking the country towards Economic Liberalization?
19. In a progressive tax , the following statements holds true:
20. In context with banking in India, March 16, 1949 is a date which marks: