Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
41. Debt financing that can magnify the risk and reward for an investment are called as follows:
42. In context with the Real Time Gross Settlement which is maintained by the RBI in India, what is the number of characters in the alphanumeric codes provided to each bank connected with Core Banking System?
43. Which of the following committee is known to lay the foundation for induction of Computer Technology in the Indian Banking Sector ?
44. Which among the following is an example of Arbitrage?
45. Deposit Insurance is a limited level of protection provided by the government to depositors against bank failures. Which among the following does not come under the purview of deposit insurance?
46. Which among the following programme was the brainchild of National Advisory Council of UPA government?
47. If a non profit organization is converted into a profit earning company, the process will be called as:
48. In which year, Unorganized Workers Social Security Act was passed?
49. The government has responsibility to ensure availability of which among the following to all consumers regardless of their ability to pay price?
50. The livestock census in India is done every_______?