Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
41. Which among the following is the largest engineering and manufacturing enterprise in India in the energy-related and infrastructure sector ?
42. Which among the following is a common industry in Bhadravati (Karnataka) , Churk (Uttar Pradesh), Dalmianagar (Bihar), Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh), Okha (Gujarat), Sawai Madhopur (Rajasthan) & Surajpur (Punjab)?
43. In which year 30-scrip Sensex was launched by the BSE, the oldest bourse in the entire Asian continent?
44. What name has given to the Second Green Revolution which was announced by India Prime Minister in 2005?
45. In which year National Seeds Corporation was set up?
46. What was the main objective of Vishesh Krishi Upaj Yojna announced in 2004?
47. What is the main motive of the government behind having a dual price system & setting up of fair price shops?
48. Approximately what fraction of the world’s oil exports is pumped by the 12-member Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries OPEC?
49. Which among the following sector contributes maximum to GDP in India?
50. Which among the following is called financial back bone of Indian Power Sector?