Indian Economy MCQs
41. India’s first Special Economic Zone dedicated to the Aerospace industry is located at
42. The Agrarian Reforms Committee under the chairmanship of Shri J C Kumarappa in 1949 was related to which of the following?
43. Which among the following is the single largest industry of Tripura?
44. What will be the ultimate impact on the poor and landless farmers if all of a sudden, government decides to raise the Minimum Support Prices of rice & food grains inexorably or excessively?
45. Which among the following is the most abundant human resource in India?
46. For how many industries the Industrial licensing was abolished after Economic Reforms in India?
47. Which among the following phrases generally denotes National Income?
48. Which of the following sector uses largest fraction of commercial energy in India?
49. Which among the following body in India requires to protect the interests of consumers against anti-competitive practices of all market entities?
50. Kirit Parikh committee was related to which of the following?