Indian Economy MCQs
21. The Laffer curve is the graphical representation of :
22. What is the upper limit of transaction of amount via NEFT to a person in Nepal via the Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility Scheme?
23. Devaluation of currency can correct a Balance of Payments deficit because___
24. Round tripping is used as a ___?
25. What is the share of Government of India in NABARD?
26. In which year Food Safety and Standards Act was enacted in India?
27. Maximum share in total external debt of India is of ___
28. Reserve Tranche Position (RTP) is a term used in context with ____?
29. If you go to the market and purchase an Air conditioner for your factory, then in economic terminology, you are most probably doing which among the following?
30. Which among the following programmes is NOT being implemented in India with assistance of World Bank?