Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
21. Which among the following method includes planning process and plan implementation to the grass root levels ?
22. As per the Lakdawala Formula , which among the following is accepted to estimate “urban poverty”?
23. In which plan Integrated Handloom Development Scheme was initiated ?
24. Which among the following is not a power of RBI?
25. Which among the following publishes World Investment Report ?
26. In a bid to introduce competitive bidding for allocation of coal blocks and benefit consuming industries, the government will soon replace the Mines and Minerals Development Regulation Act. In which year this act was enacted?
27. Which among the following is an anti-inflationary measure?
28. Which among the following imposes a greater burden (relative to resources) on the poor than on the rich ?
29. Which among the following is not correctly matched? (largest Producer states )
30. Which of the following acts was amended by the parliament in 1989, with a view to restore the faith in business transactions through cheques and speedy remedy in case of bouncing cheques?