Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
- CRR and SLR
- Repo and Reverse Repo rates
- Bank rate
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- External Commercial Borrowings
- NRI Deposits
- Inward Remittances
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
1. Coal India Limited
2. Oil India Limited
3. Gail Indian Limited
Which among the above is / are Maharatna companies?
1. Banks can keep cash, government bonds as well as gold to meet their SLR requirements
2. SLR is one of the means to finance government’s fiscal deficit
Which of the above is / are correct statements?
- Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)
- Services Exports from India Scheme
- Export Promotion Capital Goods
- Advance Authorisation Scheme
Select the correct option from codes given below: