Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility
- Devaluation of Currency
- Open Market Operations
Which among the above are Fiscal Measures?
- A common parliament
- Central bank
- Court of justice
Which among the above is/ are features of the African Union?
1. While seed capital is needed for starting off a business venture, venture capital is needed when business is up and running
2. While investors of seed capital are called Angel Investors, the investors of venture capital are called business incubators
3. While seed capital can be raised for small businesses, venture capital is generally meant for big businesses
Choose the correct statements from the codes given below:
1. The burden of a progressive tax is in same proportion of income for all households
2. The progressive tax structure is generally considered to increase equality
3. The more the income, more one has to pay a progressive tax
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
- Revenue Receipts (R)
- Those “capital receipts”, which do not create any payment obligations for the future (C)
- Those “capital receipts”, which create payment obligations for the future (D)
- Total expenditure of the government (T)
Which among the following is correct relation showing the Fiscal Deficit (F):