Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
31. India’s first mega food park is located in:
32. In context with the currency management in India the responsibility for coinage vests with which of the following?
33. Which among the following are covered in the statistical tables of RBI?
34. The name of Sir Chintaman Dwarkanath Deshmukh is special in the Indian Banking Sector. He was __________?
35. With which of the following countries, India signed first extradition treaty after independence?
36. The unemployment of a person when he/ she is in midst of transiting between jobs, searching for new job comes under the which of the following category?
37. In which year Government of India set up Tariff Commission as an independent expert committee to recommend appropriate tariff levels keeping in mind the larger economic interests of the country?
38. Deposit Insurance is a limited level of protection provided by the government to depositors against bank failures. Which among the following does not come under the purview of deposit insurance?
39. Robin Hood effect is related to which of the following?
40. A good that is non-rivalries and non-excludable, and whose benefits can not be prices and therefore to which the principle of exclusion does not apply comes under the following heading?