Indian Economy MCQs
31. Which of the following acts was amended by the parliament in 1989, with a view to restore the faith in business transactions through cheques and speedy remedy in case of bouncing cheques?
32. Minting of Government medals is done at following places?
33. In which year National Population Stabilization fund was renamed as jansankhya Sthrikaran Kosh ?
34. At which of the following place coins are not minted in India?
35. Which of the following organization publishes and continually updates the model tax convention which serves as a template for bilateral negotiations regarding tax coordination and cooperation?
36. In which of the five year plan in India, the concept of Financial Inclusion was included for the first time?
37. What is DONER ?
38. In which year Board for Reconstruction of Public Sector Enterprises was constituted?
39. Which among the following correctly categorizes Collateralized Borrowing and Lending Obligation?
40. What is the name of watershed development project sponsored by central Government of India?