Indian Economy MCQs
31. The minimum interest rate of a bank below which it is not viable to lend, is known as ____:
32. National Small Savings Fund is a part of which among the following?
33. Maximum share in India’s total external debt is of which among the following currency?
34. The National Mission for Saffron has been launched as a subscheme of which among the following programmes?
35. If the Reserve Bank of India wants to increase the Cash Reserves commercial Banks, which among the following would be the most probable step taken by it ?
36. Which among the following can not be called an ant inflationary measure?
37. Which among the following is the short name of highest authority in India for Indirect Taxes?
38. In India, the Foreign Exchange Reserves are kept in the custody of which among the following?
39. What is the Capital Adequacy ratio for a new bank applying for license in India, as per the draft guidelines of RBI for issuing new bank licenses?
40. Portion of deposits banks have to park with RBI is called ___?