Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle Questions (MCQs)
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Which among the following movements started with breaking the salt law?
2. The name of Barindra Ghosh is associated with which among the following newspapers?
3. Who among the following edited and published the newspaper Indian Mirror in 1861?
4. In which year English was made the medium of instruction in India ?
5. What is the correct chronological order of setting up of the following Commissions?
- Macdonell Commission
- First Industrial Commission
- First Fiscal commission
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
6. Who wrote ‘Indian War of Independence, 1857′?
7. The only licensed flag production unit in India in located at which among the following places?
8. Which Portuguese Viceroy followed the “Blue Water” policy in India?
9. How many Prime Ministers of India have been awarded Bharat Ratna till date?
10. Which among the following was the first conglomeration of the scattered princely states , which later became modern Rajasthan after several more mergers?