Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle MCQs
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. The Battle of Buxar was fought between British East India Company and:
2. Who was the president of INC at the time of independence?
3. Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev along with Jaigopal were involved in which among the following conspiracy case?
4. Who among the following was called by Jahangir as “English Khan”?
5. Who among the following was the author of Anand Math?
6. Who among the following started Ganapati Festival in 1893 and thereby gave it national character?
7. Who among the following played a dominant role in the famous Vaikom Satyagraha of 1924–25?
8. The Hindu Mahasabha was organized for the first time in 1914 at ___:
9. The first Englishmen to preside over a Congress session was __?
10. After returning from South Africa, which among the following was the first successful satyagraha of Mahatma Gandhi?