Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle Questions (MCQs)
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Who was the founder leader of ‘Muslim Faqirs’ ?
2. The name of P Mitra (Pramathanath Mitra) is associated with the foundation of which among the following revolutionary organizations?
3. The 1896 session of Indian National Congress is best known for which among the following?
4. Who among the following poet and dramatist pioneered the Bengali drama?
5. Hind Swaraj, a book by Mahatma Gandhi in 1909 was originally written in __?
6. The Governor General of India at the time of formation of the Indian National Congress was __?
7. August 9 1925 is known in the Indian History for which of the following incidences?
8. The name of “Operation Trojan Horse” has been linked to martyrdom of which among the following freedom fighters?
9. The first factory by the Dutch was established at which among the following places?
10. Which among the following was the first conglomeration of the scattered princely states , which later became modern Rajasthan after several more mergers?