Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle Questions (MCQs)
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. At which of the following places was the first ever European township constructed in India?
2. The name of Barindra Ghosh is associated with which among the following newspapers?
3. On which among the following dates, Jallianwala Bagh Massacre took place?
4. Who among the following played a dominant role in the famous Vaikom Satyagraha of 1924–25?
5. “Springing Tiger: A Study of a Revolutionary” is a biographical work on __?
6. Which among the following was the venue of the INA trial?
7. Who wrote ‘Indian War of Independence, 1857′?
8. Which of the following act formally made the Governor General of Bengal as Governor General of India?
9. Who is often called as Hindu Luther of Northern India?
10. In which year “Poorna Swarajya” resolution was adopted by the Indian National Congress?