Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle Questions (MCQs)
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Which of the following kingdoms granted the “Golden Farman” to British to trade freely in the state?
2. Who among the following has written Ghoolamgiri?
3. Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga and Jnana Yoga are the works of which among the following social reformers of India?
4. The East India Company was deprived of monopoly of trade with India except Tea Trade by which among the following acts?
5. ‘Yudh Abhyas is a millitary exercise between:
6. Pingali Venkaya is related to which of the following?
7. In which year First Roundtable conference on Kashmir was held in New Delhi ?
8. Who among the following is the first Indian to win a Hoover Prize?
9. Which among the following is the highest civilian bravery award?
10. Bring out the only incorrect statement: