Modern Indian History
1. Which of the following Governor Generals was called “Liberator of India Press”?
2. The Cartaz system with reference to naval trade was used by which of the following?
3. Which of the following is NOT a correct statement with respect to Surendranath Banerjee?
4. During Freedom Struggle, Rabindranath Tagore renounced his Knighthood in protest for?
5. Which among the following Congress sessions was known for concession of separate electorates for the Muslims by the Congress Party?
6. Which of the following cities was capital of Maharaja Ranjit Singh?
7. Who is regarded as “Maker of Modern India”?
8. Who inspired the young Bengal Movement in the 19th century ?
9. At which of the following places was the first ever European township constructed in India?
10. Which of the following kingdoms granted the “Golden Farman” to Holland to trade freely in the state?