Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle Questions (MCQs)
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Which Viceroy passed the Vernacular Press Act and the Arms Act of 1878?
2. Who led Mahad Satyagraha?
3. Who among the following was the socialist leader, who escaped from the Hazaribagh Prison and joined the Quit India Movement?
4. “Swaraj ha maza janmasidha adhikar aahe ani to mi milavinach”. The word Swaraj was first of all used by Bal Gangadhar Tilak. Where did he made the above declaration in Marathi?
5. On which among the following dates, the Second Round Table Conference was held?
6. “The Bengalee” Newspaper was started by which among the following activists in 1879?
7. The Congress and Muslim League had most cordial relationships in between which among the following years?
8. Which among the following was the first Presidency of British East India Company in India ?
9. Which city is known for the “Jhanda Satyagraha or Flag Satyagraha ” and observance of the All India Flag Day on June 18, 1923?
10. Who among the following was Amir of Afghanistan, when Durand line was demarcated?