Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle MCQs
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
41. Who among the following is known for preparing the draft of Quit India Resolution?
42. In context with Indian Freedom Movement , which of the following took place on June 14, 1945?
43. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
44. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
45. Which of the following Sikh Guru is know to have completed the Harmandir Sahib?
46. Lalita Mahal that was specially built as a residence of Viceroy of British India is located in which of the following city?
47. In which year, Imperial Records Department (IRD) was established, which is now known as National Archives of India?
48. The Asian empire of Portuguese was divided into three independent presidencies. Identify the correct set of these presidencies from the given options:
49. The efforts of which among the following leaders were successful passing of the Bombay Primary Education Act?
50. At which among the following places, Jayaprakash Narayan had convened the first All India Congress Socialists Conference in 1934?