Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle MCQs
41. Before its name was shortened by the British into United Provinces in 1935, by which among the following names Modern Uttar Pradesh was known?
42. Baba Amte is known for which of the following social work?
43. In 1956 during the Reorganization of the Indian States, the state of Hyderabad was split up between ?
44. Who among the following also launched a Home rule Movement in India, apart from Annie Besant?
45. The pioneers of Ocean trade with India were______?
46. Which of the following Governor Generals was impeached for charges of corruption?
47. Pindari War (1817-1818) is also known as ________?
48. During India’s First War of independence (1857-58), Begum Hazrat Mahal led the revolt from which of the following places?
49. Lord William Bentinck is credited for which of the following in the Indian History ?
50. Indian Muslims were allotted reserved seats in the Municipal and District Boards, in the Provincial Councils and in the Imperial Legislature, in which of the following acts?