Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle Questions (MCQs)
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
11. In which year,Bharat Ratna was announced for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose?
12. First President of Indian National Congress?
13. Which act was introduced by British govt to address the short comings of the East India Company?
14. Which among the following had an objective of introducing the self-governing institutions to India?
15. Who among the following was the first chairman of UPSC?
16. Swaraj party was outcome of which among the following incidents?
17. In context with the Permanent Settlements of Bengal, introduced by Cornwallis, consider the following statements:
- Peasants were put under the mercy of Zamindars
- Zamindars were made allies of East India Company
- This system secured a stable Income for east India Company
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
18. Treaty of Yandabo is related to which of the following states ?
19. During which of the following period the Bharat Ratna awards were discontinued?
20. Bandung Conference which was an important step toward the crystallization of the Non-Aligned Movement was organized by Asian and African states, most of which were newly independent. Which among the following participant of the Bandung Conference in 1955, was not an independent state at that time?