Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle MCQs
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
11. Who among the following is known as Father of Muslim Renaissance in Bengal?
12. Which of the following act formally made the Governor General of Bengal as Governor General of India?
13. Which among the following act was known as the Anarchical and Revolutionary Crime act 1919?
14. Which governor of Madras had signed a treaty with Tipu?
15. On what date Indian Rebellion of 1857 started?
16. Which among the following freedom fighter is known to have written “Gita Rahasya ” ?
17. In which year, Partition of Bengal was annulled?
18. Who among the following has written the book Bahubivah?
19. In which among the following provinces of India, the first signs of unrest during the mutiny of 1857 appeared?
20. What was the original name of Mirabehn, an associate and disciple of Mahatma Gandhi?