Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle Questions (MCQs)
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
11. The term “Boycott of British Goods” was used in which of the following movements?
12. In which year First Roundtable conference on Kashmir was held in New Delhi ?
13. Which among the following formulated a Dominion Status Constitution for India?
14. In which year Treaty of Amritsar was signed between Ranjit Singh and East India Company?
15. Who among the following are known to colonize an island first of all?
16. Who among the following was elected three times as president of Indian National Congress?
17. Arrange Radio, Television , Films & Print Media In their sequence of arrival in India?
18. Who among the following was appointed as the secretary of Education for India in 1917 by British and was the first Muslim to get this appointment in India?
19. Which among the following act was known as the Anarchical and Revolutionary Crime act 1919?
20. Consider the following statements:
- The Ilbert Bill (1884) Controversy caused the greatest racial cleavage in India prior to establishment of the Indian National Congress
- Viceroy Ripon actually desired to abolish the racial prejudice from the Indian Penal Code while introducing this bill
Which among the above statement is / are correct?