Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle MCQs
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
21. Which among the following had an objective of introducing the self-governing institutions to India?
22. ‘Rajmala’ is an important source of History of which among the following states of India?
23. Librahan Commission was established to probe into which among the following?
24. Who among the following has written Bidrohi, the one of the most famous Bengali poem?
25. On February 20, 1947, The British Government declared its intention to quit India by __________?
26. Lord William Bentinck is credited for which of the following in the Indian History ?
27. Which of the following Charter acts abolished the monopoly of the East India Company to trade with China?
28. Adi Granth ” was compiled by which of the following Sikh Guru’s in India?
29. In which of the following states the influence of the ” Ahrar movement (1931)” was mostly confined to ?
30. ‘Yudh Abhyas is a millitary exercise between: