Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle Questions (MCQs)
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
21. Who among the following rulers of Bengal had issued a coin named Zurbe Murshedabad?
22. Which among the following is called Magnacarta of English education?
23. In the light of events that occurred after the General Elections of 1937 and the subsequent formation of Indian ministries in various provinces, identify the statement which is incorrect:
24. In the tenure of which Governor-General an attempt was made for the first time to codify Hindu and Muslim customary laws?
25. Which among the following Viceroys was associated with the ‘Ilbert Bill Controversy’?
26. Which British officer supressed the Revolt of 1857 in Jagdishpur?
27. Who amongst the following British Governor Generals founded Asiatic Society of Bengal with William Jones in 1784?
28. Who among the following personalities associated with the formation of All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC) in 1920?
29. What is the theme of the 106th foundation day of Bihar?
30. The book “Maasri-i-Jahangiri” was written by whom?