Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle Questions (MCQs)
Multiple choice questions on Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1.Acts of individual violence could be easily dealt with by an imperialist power
2.They were working at cross purposes without a common plan and a central leadership
3.They were betrayed by the moderates in the Indian National Congress
4.They had no base among the people
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- was established as an integral part of the Congress organisation
- consisted of members, associates and donors with an executive council
- was set up as an expert organisation for the development of hand-spinning and Khaddar with independent existence and powers.
Which among the above is / are correct?
1.recommended an undivided India
2.restricted the communal representation
3.envisaged all residuary powers to be vested in hands of provinces and princely states
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- It was formed by Pitts India Act of 1784
- It controlled the commercial matters of the company
- It was abolished by the Government of India Act 1858
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?