General Science - Chemistry
1. Which of the following can be logically concluded from the fact that “atomic number of Iron is 26”?
- Iron has same number of Protons and Neutrons
- Iron has 26 Protons
- All atoms which contain 26 protons are iron atoms
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
2. A Gold Ring which is 50% pure. Its purity can be alternatively shown as __:
3. Which of the following are the most and the least electronegative elements in the periodic table?
4. Which of the following is the most commonly used chemical for ripening of mangoes in India?
5. Which of the following is the essential element for batteries used in electric cars?
6. Which of the following is the poorest conductor of heat in comparison to other options?
7. Which of the following is not a correct statement about Bitumen?
8. Which among the following is the correct set of chemical formulae of Chile Saltpetre, Saltpetre and Quick Lime?
9. Presence of which among the following minerals in Banana makes them slightly radioactive?
10. Dalton’s name is associated with which of the following terms?