General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
1. A Gold Ring which is 50% pure. Its purity can be alternatively shown as __:
2. Which of the following is the essential element for batteries used in electric cars?
3. Which of the following is an alkaline earth metal?
4. The Alkali metals are called good reducing agents. This implies that__:
5. Which of the following does not increase when we move from left to right along a period in the periodic table?
6. The energy required to remove an electron from the outermost shell of an atom in its isolated gaseous state is called?
7. Which among the following scientists had discovered Radium?
8. Which among the following methods can be used to remove the permanent hardness in water due to calcium or magnesium sulphates?
9. Which among the following is called Laughing Gas popularly?
10. Which among the following happens in an oxidation reaction ?