General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
1. Which of the following is the most commonly used chemical for ripening of mangoes in India?
2. Which among the following elements are generally find in free state?
3. Which among the following are constituents of Brass?
4. Which among the following is the correct decreasing of bio elements in Human Body?
5. What is the common name of analgesic and antipyretic drug acetylsalicylic acid?
6. The easily noticed smell of the LPG gas is because of which among the following?
7. Which of the following is an anti-knocking compound that has been phased out in many countries so far?
8. Who among the following scientists had discovered Radium?
9. Bleaching Powder is a compound of _______?
10. Kazimierz Funk or Casimir Funk, was a Polish biochemist, generally credited with the first formulation of the concept of which of the following ?