General Science - Chemistry MCQs
1. Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) is a drug used as a :
2. Which of the following substances undergo ‘sublimation’ on heating
3. Amalgam’ is a term used for an alloy of a metal with :
4. Gammaxene, D.D.T. and Bleaching powder are important compounds of :
5. L.P.G. is a hydrocarbon consisting of a mixture of :
6. What is Kerogen oil?
7. Which among the following was first human-made plastic?
8. Which among the following is the correct impact of the London Forces in the Cycloalkanes?
9. Gargling with a solution of table salt is known to provide relief for a sore throat because ____ ?
10. The Potassium graphite and Calcium Graphite can be mostly used as which among the following?