General Science - Chemistry
1. Which among the following methods can be used to remove the permanent hardness in water due to calcium or magnesium sulphates?
2. Which among the following happens in an oxidation reaction ?
3. Which among the following is known as White Vitriol?
4. Trimethylxanthine is a chemical name of a stimulant which is found in tea and coffee. What is the popular name?
5. Calamine is an ore of which among the following?
6. Potassium permanganate is used to purify water. Which among the following properties of Potassium permanganate helps in this work?
7. PVC is a polymer of ?
8. Carnotite is a mineral of which among the following metals?
9. Which acid is described as HOOCCOOH?
10. Which of the following type of Coal, has maximum carbon content?