General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
1. Which of the following is not a correct statement about Bitumen?
2. Which of the following is the most active chemically?
3. Trimethylxanthine is a chemical name of a stimulant which is found in tea and coffee. What is the popular name?
4. Which compound of mercury is used as antiseptic?
5. PVC is a polymer of ?
6. Which among the following is Quick Silver?
7. Which of these states of matter has the maximum density?
8. What is the internal restoring force acting per unit area of cross section of the deformed body called?
9. Which of the following factors do not affect the value of modulus of elasticity of a body?
10. What will happen if a wire of length L is cut into two or more parts?