General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
1. A Gold Ring which is 50% pure. Its purity can be alternatively shown as __:
2. Which of the following are the most and the least electronegative elements in the periodic table?
3. Which among the following is a Noble Gas?
4. Which among the following is popularly called Hypo?
5. Highest percentage of nitrogen is found in which among the following fertilizers among the given options?
6. Which among the following is the correct decreasing of bio elements in Human Body?
7. The aqueous solution of which among the following acids is called Vinegar?
8. 2,4-D, which is sold as a weed killer of the broad-leaved weeds is a synthetic version of __:
9. “Atoms can neither be created nor destroyed.” This principle was given by __?
10. What happens to the weight of Iron, when it rusts?