General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
1. The Alkali metals are called good reducing agents. This implies that__:
2. Which of the following is also known as wood alcohol?
3. Which among the following oxides cause the Acid rain ?
4. Which among the following would cause the bright red color due to bursting of crackers?
5. Which among the following methods can be used to remove the permanent hardness in water due to calcium or magnesium sulphates?
6. Which among the following is known as White Vitriol?
7. Which among the following is a common salt in Detergents?
8. Which among following is also known as white gold?
9. Highest percentage of nitrogen is found in which among the following fertilizers among the given options?
10. Argon is the third most common gas in the Earth’s atmosphere, at 0.93%. This gas is generated due to decay of which among the following isotopes in the Earth’s crust ?