General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. Which of the following is the poorest conductor of heat in comparison to other options?
2. Which of the following does not increase when we move from left to right along a period in the periodic table?
3. The energy required to remove an electron from the outermost shell of an atom in its isolated gaseous state is called?
4. Which among the following elements are generally find in free state?
5. Which among the following is the objective of the Methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) mixing with Petroleum?
6. Identify the thermosetting plastic from the given options:
7. Which among the following is the correct decreasing of bio elements in Human Body?
8. “Atoms can neither be created nor destroyed.” This principle was given by __?
9. What is the common name of analgesic and antipyretic drug acetylsalicylic acid?
10. What happens to the weight of Iron, when it rusts?