General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
1. Which among the following is responsible for depletion of Ozone?
2. Highest percentage of nitrogen is found in which among the following fertilizers among the given options?
3. When a tube light breaks, a cracking sound is produced because ____?
4. Which among the following gas was leaked at Bhopal during the Bhopal gas tragedy at 2-3 December 1984?
5. Which among the following happens in an oxidation reaction ?
6. “Atoms can neither be created nor destroyed.” This principle was given by __?
7. What is the common name of analgesic and antipyretic drug acetylsalicylic acid?
8. Calamine is an ore of which among the following?
9. Which among following is also known as white gold?
10. Kazimierz Funk or Casimir Funk, was a Polish biochemist, generally credited with the first formulation of the concept of which of the following ?