General Science - Chemistry
1. Which of the following are the most and the least electronegative elements in the periodic table?
2. Which of the following is the essential element for batteries used in electric cars?
3. Which among the following is a Noble Gas?
4. Which among the following is responsible for depletion of Ozone?
5. Which among the following are constituents of Brass?
6. Identify the non-metallic mineral from the given options:
7. The aqueous solution of which among the following acids is called Vinegar?
8. Which among the following chemicals is used in Photography?
9. When Sulphur is heated with rubber, the process is commonly known as ?
10. Which of the following type of Coal, has maximum carbon content?