General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
1. Which among the following is popularly called Hypo?
2. Which among the following acids is abundant in Grapes, Bananas and Tamarind?
3. Potassium permanganate is used to purify water. Which among the following properties of Potassium permanganate helps in this work?
4. Which of the following type of Coal, has maximum carbon content?
5. Which among the following minerals is also known as Horn Silver?
Which of the following can be used as coolant in a nuclear reactor?
- Carbon dioxide
- Liquid sodium
- Helium (He) gas
Select the correct option from codes given below:
Consider the following compounds:
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Ferro cyanide
- Carbon tetrachloride
Which of the above is/are organic compound/compounds?
8. What is the dimensional formula of Stress?
9. Which of the following statements represent Hooke’s law?
10. Which of the following is responsible for the anomalous behaviour of lithium in the periodic table?