General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
1. Dalton’s name is associated with which of the following terms?
2. The Alkali metals are called good reducing agents. This implies that__:
3. Which of the following is also known as wood alcohol?
4. Which among the following is popularly called Hypo?
5. Highest percentage of nitrogen is found in which among the following fertilizers among the given options?
6. Which among the following elements are generally find in free state?
7. Which among the following is an example of a Chemical Change?
8. Which among the following is the objective of the Methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) mixing with Petroleum?
9. Which among the following gas was leaked at Bhopal during the Bhopal gas tragedy at 2-3 December 1984?
10. Which among the following are constituents of Brass?