General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
21. What is the unit of Stress?
22. What is the maximum stress after which the wire breaks called as?
23. What is the ratio of normal stress to the volumetric strain within the elastic limits is called as?
24. Which among the following acids is generally used as a first hand test to judge whether a metal is Gold or not?
25. What happens to the non-metallic character of elements in the p-block of the periodic table?
26. What is the general outer electron configuration of Group 13 elements?
27. Which of these is NOT an allotropic form of carbon?
28. Which of the following alkaline earth metals is the rarest in the earth crust?
29. What is water gas?
30. Which of the following catalyst is used generally during the hydrogenation of Alkenes?