General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
21. What is the body called which does not have any tendency to recover its original configuration, on the removal of deforming force?
22. What is Young’s Modulus?
23. What is the order of distance for interatomic forces to be active?
24. What is the order of distance for Vander Wall forces to be active?
25. What happens to the non-metallic character of elements in the p-block of the periodic table?
26. What is the general outer electron configuration of Group 13 elements?
27. Which of these is NOT an allotropic form of carbon?
28. Which of the following element is NOT an alkaline earth metal?
29. What is the half life of the longest lived isotope of Francium?
30. Which of the following is NOT correct about Group 14 elements?