General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination. These questions are part of GKToday’s 35000+ MCQs Bank Course in GKToday Android App
31. Iron filings can be separated from a heterogenous mixture using the technique of:
32. The strongest oxidizing agent among the following is:
33. Which among the following will be a negative ion?
34. Soda water has a pH value ______:
35. Heating of rubber with Sulphur is known as _____:
36. A battery converts which energy to electrical energy?
37. Which one out of the following helps in burning?
38. Which of the following is not a greenhouse gas?
39. The most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust is:
40. Which one of the following non-metals shows allotropy in the liquid state?