General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
31. What is the electron configuration of Radium?
32. Which of the following element is NOT an alkaline earth metal?
33. Which of the following represents the general formula for alkanes?
34. What is the hemihydrate of calcium sulphate commonly known as?
35. What is dry ice?
36. Which of the following is correct about Potassium sodium tartrate tetrahydrate?
37. Which among the following is / are significant uses of Hydrogen globally?
- Fuel for Vehicles
- Production of Fertilizers
- Production of Petroleum Fuels
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
38. What is Rose metal?
39. Which of the following techniques can be used to separate cream from milk?
40. Which of the following is not a form of brass?