General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
31. What do we call the compounds of carbon having double or triple bonds between the carbon atoms?
32. Who among the following conceived the first recognizable periodic table of chemical elements?
33. Which of the following metal is the main constituent in Pewter alloy?
34. Which of the following is correct?
35. Which of the following is correct about Manganin?
36. Which of the following is the correct order of the decreasing order of abundance of the elements in earth’s crust?
37. What do we call the process of converting an ore into its oxide by heating it in a limited supply of air below its melting point?
38. Bayer process is related to which of the following?
39. Which of the following quantum number is also known as orbital angular momentum?
40. Which of the following quantum numbers give information about the spatial orientation of the orbital with respect to standard set of co-ordinate axis?