General Science - Chemistry
31. Choose the correct order of these elements in terms of abundance in the earth’s crust:
32. Choose the incorrect ‘Metal -ore’ pair:
33. Which of the following minerals contain mercury?
34. Choose the correct statement about Hydraulic Washing:
35. Which of the following is correct about Roasting?
36. What is the relation between mass and wavelength of any matter, as per de Broglie’s relation?
37. Which of the following characteristic of an electron is impossible to determine simultaneously, as per Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle?
38. Which of the following statements related to principal quantum number (n) is not correct?
39. Which of the following quantum number is also known as orbital angular momentum?
40. Which of the following quantum numbers is not necessary to identify an orbital?