General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
31. What do the dots represent in the Lewis dot structures?
32. What do we call the amount of energy required to break one mole of bonds of a particular type between two atoms in a gaseous state?
33. What is meant by Bond length of two bonded atoms in a molecule?
34. Which of the following is correct about Ionic compounds?
35. What are the by-products of a hydrogen fuel cell?
36. What percent of Carbon is present in the earth’s crust?
37. What do we call the compounds formed by the linking of carbon by single bonds in between them?
38. Which of these is a Thermoplastic polymer?
39. Which of these non-metals is lustrous?
40. Which of the following is the method to get rid of temporary hardness of water?