General Science - Chemistry
11. Trimethylxanthine is a chemical name of a stimulant which is found in tea and coffee. What is the popular name?
12. Which compound of mercury is used as antiseptic?
13. Potassium permanganate is used to purify water. Which among the following properties of Potassium permanganate helps in this work?
14. Which among the following is a common salt in Detergents?
15. Which among following is also known as white gold?
16. Who among the following is the first Indian to win a Hoover Prize?
17. Charles Goodyear is known for which of the following ?
18. What is the internal restoring force acting per unit area of cross section of the deformed body called?
19. Which of the following factors do not affect the value of modulus of elasticity of a body?
20. How many electrons can the s-orbital accommodate?