General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- The sulphur content in sour crude oil is higher in comparison to sweet crude oil
- Brent crude oil is a sour crude oil
- Most of Brent crude oil comes from North Sea
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- as a coolant
- to remove the moisture from air
- to decrease the dielectric strength of transformer oil
Which of the above statements is/are correct?