General Science - Chemistry
41. Which of the following quantum numbers give information about the spatial orientation of the orbital with respect to standard set of co-ordinate axis?
42. What do we call the region where the probability density function reduces to zero?
43. Which of the following is correct about effective nuclear charge experienced by the orbital?
44. What will be the number of neutrons in an atom having atomic number 35 and mass number 80?
45. Which of these species are isoelectronic?
46. What is Zeeman effect?
47. What do we call the ratio of number of fission produced by a given generation of neutrons to the number of fission of the preceding generation?
48. Which of the following is emitted in alpha decay?
49. Which of the following is an endothermic reaction?
50. Which of the following reactions represents changing of green colour of ferrous sulphate?