General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
41. Which of the following is correct about the properties of a solution?
42. Which of these methods is suitable to obtain the coloured component from black ink?
43. Which of the following is correct about Solder?
44. What are the constituents of German Silver alloy?
45. Which of the following is the correct order of the decreasing order of abundance of the elements in earth’s crust?
46. Hydraulic Washing:
- is used for concentration of ores
- is based on differences in magnetic properties of the ore components
Which of the above is / are correct?
47. Which of the following is the purest form of Iron?
48. Which of these is an ore of Aluminium?
49. Which of the following refining methods works on the principle that impurities are more soluble in the melt than in the solid state of the metal?
50. Which of the following characteristic of an electron is impossible to determine simultaneously, as per Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle?