General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
41. Which of the following are the limitations of Bohr’s model of atom?
42. What is the general Q-value for alpha-decay?
43. What is the S.I unit of activity?
44. Which of the following substance was used as a moderator in CIRUS reactor?
45. What do we call the reactions in which there is an exchange of ions between the reactants?
46. Upto which element the Law of Octaves was found to be applicable?
47. Which of the following is a part of chalcogen group of the modern periodic table?
48. Which of the following elements has the largest atomic radii?
49. Choose the correct order in terms of Metallic character of these elements?
50. What is the shape of XeF4 molecule?