General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
41. Cream gets separated out of milk when it is churned due to which of the following reasons?
42. Which of the following gases is heavier than oxygen?
43. Which of the following metals (shown by its symbol) is generally used for making filaments of bulb?
44. Who invented Bakelite, which is one of the first commercially successful plastics of the world?
45. Who was the first person to devise a periodic table of chemical elements arranged in order of their relative atomic masses?
46. Which of the following isotope of Hydrogen has only one neutron?
47. When a gas ‘X’ reacts with lime water, a compound ‘Y’ is formed. If both X and Y are used as a bleaching agent in chemical industry, then X is__ ?
48. “Petroleum” can be categorised under which one of the following terms?
49. Which is the main source of Naphthalene?
What kind of fertilizer is Urea?