General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
41. Which of the following is correct about HCl gas?
42. Which of these is NOT a compound of carbon?
43. Which of the following is not a mixture?
44. Which of the following is not the correct way of expressing the concentration of a solution?
45. Which of the following is correct?
46. Which of the following techniques can be used to separate cream from milk?
47. Which method will is most suitable to separate the mixture of ammonium chloride and salt?
48. What is an alloy of mercury with some other metal generally known as?
49. Choose the incorrect statement:
50. Which of the following is / are correct statements about Roasting?
- In Roasting, the ore is heated in a regular supply of air
- Roasting is used to convert the concentrated ore to oxide
- Roasting is commonly used for sulphide ores
Select the correct option from the codes given below: