General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination. These questions are part of GKToday’s 35000+ MCQs Bank Course in GKToday Android App
41. Which of the following has least melting point?
42. Bauxite is an alloy of which of the following metals?
43. An electrochemical cell which is used as a source of direct electrical current at constant voltage under standard conditions is called a:
44. What is the chemical formula for Sodium Chloride (Salt)?
45. Which of the following is slaked lime?
46. The Refrigerant ‘FREON’ is:
47. Rectified spirit is:
48. What is the water found below water table called?
49. What is the major component of Gobar Gas?
50. Chemistry of carbon compounds is known is: