Environment & Biodiversity Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 76 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Environment & Biodiversity Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 7, 2020.
1. Fausta, a female black rhino, believed to be the world’s oldest rhino, had recently died in Tanzanian conservation area. What is the IUCN status of the black rhinos?
2. Which state is going to observe “No Vehicle Day” on the first day of every month in 2020?
3. Which state is going to conduct its maiden snow leopard survey?
4. Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is going to initiate the Asiatic Lion Census in May 2020. What is the IUCN status of the Asiatic Lions?
5. Which is the first country to ban sun screens, that are toxic to coral reefs and sea life?
6. Which state will have the country’s first rehabilitation centre for freshwater turtles?
7. Bhitarkanika National Park, sometimes seen in news is situated in which Indian state?
8. According to the recent IMD report, which state had the highest number of deaths due to unusual weather conditions?
9. Which national park recorded 96 unique species of wetland birds, recently?
10. Which is the first Indian state to sign an MoU with IUCN to prepare a red-list assessment of Orchids?