Environment & Biodiversity Current Affairs MCQs
1. Which state is going to conduct its maiden snow leopard survey?
2. What is Landouria tonywhitteni that was named after Tony Whitten?
3. Which is the first country to ban sun screens, that are toxic to coral reefs and sea life?
4. Which state will have the country’s first rehabilitation centre for freshwater turtles?
5. Bhitarkanika National Park, sometimes seen in news is situated in which Indian state?
6. Which national park recorded 96 unique species of wetland birds, recently?
7. 1t.org, a platform to support and conserve 1 trillion trees around the world, was recently convened by which international organisation?
8. The Mauna Kea volcano, which was seen in news regarding the Thirty-Meter Telescope (TMT), is situated in which country?
9. What is India’s rank in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) India annual report?
10. Kaamya Karthikeyan of Mumbai recently became the youngest girl in the world to summit Mt Aconcagua. Mt Aconcagua is the highest peak of South America, located in which country?