Environment & Biodiversity Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 102 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Environment & Biodiversity Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till October 22, 2020.
11. The Mauna Kea volcano, which was seen in news regarding the Thirty-Meter Telescope (TMT), is situated in which country?
12. What is India’s rank in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) India annual report?
13. The Supreme Court of India recently permitted to introduce which animal to Indian habitat from Namibia?
14. How many wetlands in India were recently added to the ‘Ramsar Site’ list?
15. Which Indian has been recently awarded the Tyler Prize for Environmental Achievement?
16. The World Wetlands Day is observed annually on which date, across the world?
17. Recently, Esperanza Base on the Antarctic Peninsula reached a temperature of 18.3 °C , thus becoming the hottest on record for continental Antarctica. Esperanza Base is a research station of which country on Antarctica?
18. Which Indian crop faces danger due to a fungus called Alternaria brassicae as per recent news?
19. Kaamya Karthikeyan of Mumbai recently became the youngest girl in the world to summit Mt Aconcagua. Mt Aconcagua is the highest peak of South America, located in which country?
20. Which Indian state has recently radio-tagged an Indian Pangolin, on the occasion of World Pangolin Day?