Environment & Biodiversity Current Affairs MCQs
21. The principal rainy season for the Indian subcontinent, June to September, is referred to as which season?
22. Which state in India has been witnessing African Swine Fever, which claimed over 4500 pigs?
23. What is the IUCN Red List Category of the North Atlantic right whale, which was making news recently?
24. Platycerium bifurcatum, a staghorn fern plant, which are found to cooperate with each other, are usually found in which country?
25. Virachey National Park, that was recently making news, is located in which country?
26. As per a recent study, Cannabis is said to be originated in which country?
27. What is the theme for the tiger rallies which commenced on 2nd October across 51 tiger reserves in India?
28. Darwin’s ground sloth, which is seen in the news recently, were originally found in which region?
29. Gulf of Mannar Marine Biosphere Reserve, which was seen in the news recently, is located in which state?
30. Which Indian state is set to commence the census of Indus river dolphins?