Environment & Biodiversity Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 74 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Environment & Biodiversity Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
21. The ‘Task Force on Blue Economy for Sustainable Development’ is a collaboration between India and which country?
22. As per the ‘State of India’s Birds Report 2020’, which bird species showed a big increase in population?
23. ‘Great Indian Bustard, Asian Elephant and Bengal Florican’ have been classified as which category under the UN’s Convention on Conservation of Migratory Species?
24. Vellbergia bartholomaei , which was seen in news recently, belongs to which species?
25. Which state Government has ordered destruction of breeding centres of Thai Mangur fish?
26. India’s first commercial Liquified Compressed natural gas (LNG) bus was launched in which state?
27. The study of the fossil of a fish called Elpistostege watsoni revealed the evolutionary origin of which part of the human body?
28. According to a recent study, the glaciers of which India state are losing mass faster than other parts of the Himalayas?
29. The term ‘Long Range Forecast (LRF)’, which was seen in news recently, is used to predict which parameter?
30. Which newly discovered species in Arunachal Pradesh has been named after Salazar, a fictional character of the Harry Potter series?