Environment & Biodiversity Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 98 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Environment & Biodiversity Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till September 25, 2020.
31. Trionychidae, that was seen in news recently, belongs to which species?
32. As per the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the southwest monsoon occurs during which period of the year?
33. As per the State of India’s Birds report, 15 birds of which state have been flagged among ‘species of concern’?
34. Which animal species recorded an increase by nearly 29 per cent, as per a report from the forest department?
35. Which type of animal is Stegodon, the fossil of which has been recently found in Uttar Pradesh?
36. As per a recent study, the 68 million-year-old egg found nine years ago, might belong to which species?
37. ‘Striped Hairstreak and Elusive Prince’ are the recently discovered species of which creature?
38. The algae species Ancylonema nordenskioeldii, is said to be the reason of the recent pink appearance of which mountain range?
39. ‘Golden Birdwing’, that was seen in news recently, belongs to which family of species?
40. Which organisation estimated that the average global temperatures would rise by 1.5 degrees Celsius, in next five years?