Environment & Biodiversity Current Affairs MCQs
31. The principal rainy season for the Indian subcontinent, June to September, is referred to as which season?
32. ‘Litoria Mira’, that has been discovered from the rainforests of New Guinea, is a ……….?
33. A. cooperensis has been identified recently, as the biggest dinosaur of which country/ region?
34. A new specie named “Satin berrypecker” has been discovered in which country?
35. Which species produces the highly demanded substance named ‘Ambergris’, from the digestive system?
36. Which fruit is scientifically referred to as ‘Hylocereusundatus’?
37. Saiga, which was seen in the news sometimes, is a rare type of which species?
38. Which marine animal, also known as ‘Sea Cow’ is facing mass deaths in the USA?
39. “Monk Fruit” whose field trials have commenced in Himachal Pradesh, originally belongs to which country?
40. What is the name of the fish, that has been caught in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand for the first time in three decades?