This section provides 100 questions on Computer Awareness for various competitive examinations in India.
A chapterwise course of 845 questions divided into 40 Chapters in Computer Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
1. What is the name of the digital circuit that performs arithmetic and logical operations in computers?
2. What is the use of Digitizer as an input device?
3. Who is the founder of Wikipedia?
4. When did the Online Etymology Dictionary first attested the use of the word “computer” as one who calculates?
5. Which of the following is seen as the earliest mechanical analog computer?
6. An analog computer uses an analog signal which is usually represented as what?
7. Who among the following is most likely to operate a personal computer?
8. Which of the following devices usually come with touchscreens?
9. Which of the following is the use of nano control memory ?
10. Which of the following is the another name for the error or bug in software or hardware?
All Computer Awareness questions are available in GKToday’s Academy app in the form of a chapter wise course.Advertisement