This section provides 100 questions on Computer Awareness for various competitive examinations in India.
A chapterwise course of 845 questions divided into 40 Chapters in Computer Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
1. What is used in most programs that is a part of a program and guides the user through certain steps?
2. Which Microsoft-based technology was built to link desktop applications to the World Wide Web?
3. An Autoresponder is a_______on mail server that automatically replies to e-mails?
4. 32 bit operations were introduced for the first time by Microsoft in ________?
5. When some unidentified / unknown person / firm sends you mail in a trustworthy /lucrative way asking for sensitive banks and online payment information, this is a case of __?
6. Which among the following is the most common source of Viruses to the hard disk of your computer?
7. Most of the internet banking sites provide which of the following feature to reduce the risk of keystroke logging for the password entry?
8. The terms “push and pull services” in context with the Banking are used in which among the following generally?
9. What is the use of Digitizer as an input device?
10. In which year Microsoft was founded ?
All Computer Awareness questions are available in GKToday’s Academy app in the form of a chapter wise course.Advertisement