This section provides 100 questions on Computer Awareness for various competitive examinations in India.
A chapterwise course of 845 questions divided into 40 Chapters in Computer Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
1. Alerts are mostly appear in ______?
2. As a person working in internet banking environment, why you should be aware of the “Dictionary attack”?
3. The terms Goodput, Throughput and Maximum throughput are most closely associated with which among the following in computers?
4. What is the use of Digitizer as an input device?
5. What do we call a storage device where the access time is effectively independent of the location of the data?
6. Which among the following is a high-level language used to develop software applications in compact, efficient code that can be run on different types of computers with minimal change?
7. What do we call an input/output device on a computer, reserved for communication between the computer operator or maintenance engineer and the computer?
8. Who is the founder of Wikipedia?
9. What was UNIVAC?
10. How many banks are promoting the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
All Computer Awareness questions are available in GKToday’s Academy app in the form of a chapter wise course.Advertisement