This section provides 100 questions on Computer Awareness for various competitive examinations in India.
A chapterwise course of 845 questions divided into 40 Chapters in Computer Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
1. What is used in most programs that is a part of a program and guides the user through certain steps?
2. What is the name of the digital circuit that performs arithmetic and logical operations in computers?
3. An Autoresponder is a_______on mail server that automatically replies to e-mails?
4. Which among the following defines web2.0 most precisely?
5. The slogan “Write once, run anywhere” is related to which of the following programming languages?
6. What is HTTP 404?
7. The terms “push and pull services” in context with the Banking are used in which among the following generally?
8. What do we call an input/output device on a computer, reserved for communication between the computer operator or maintenance engineer and the computer?
9. Who is the founder of Wikipedia?
10. Which among the following is used for denoting the detectable movement of a computer mouse?
All Computer Awareness questions are available in GKToday’s Academy app in the form of a chapter wise course.Advertisement