This section provides 100 questions on Computer Awareness for various competitive examinations in India.
A chapterwise course of 845 questions divided into 40 Chapters in Computer Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
21. How many phases does a compiler has?
22. Which of the following is the dominant Operating System in the world?
23. What does the SCCM stands for?
24. Who among the following is known as the father of the DBMS?
25. Which one of the following is a discontinued computer network operating system developed by Novell, Inc.?
26. What are the other names for a Network Interface Card?
27. What is the time needed by each device on a network, to hold the message before processing, called as?
28. Which of the following represents the Transmission time?
29. Which of the following countries had a packet-switching network called as ‘CYCLADES’?
30. In which year, SMTP was developed?
All Computer Awareness questions are available in GKToday’s Academy app in the form of a chapter wise course.Advertisement