This section provides 100 questions on Computer Awareness for various competitive examinations in India.
A chapterwise course of 845 questions divided into 40 Chapters in Computer Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
11. Which of the following indicates where is the computer is in terms of the program sequence?
12. Who had invented the magnetic card system for program storage?
13. Which of the following are characteristics of nettops?
14. What are the possible uses of a home theatre PC?
15. What is the full form of ALU?
16. Which of the following is known as the brain of the personal computer?
17. Which of the following devices is used for video games, flight simulators, training simulators and for controlling industrial robots?
18. Which of the following define the meaning of RAM?
19. Which of the following terms is often used for the programs that are used to find out possible faults in the computer system?
20. What is the lowest bus speed on a Pentium IV processor?
All Computer Awareness questions are available in GKToday’s Academy app in the form of a chapter wise course.Advertisement