Computer Awareness MCQs
31. What do we call an input/output device on a computer, reserved for communication between the computer operator or maintenance engineer and the computer?
32. Which among the following is a high-level language used to develop software applications in compact, efficient code that can be run on different types of computers with minimal change?
33. While browsing internet, what do we call the area of storage that compensates for the different speeds of data flow or timings of events by temporarily holding a block of data that is waiting to be processed?
34. Which among the following has been standardized in the IEEE 802.3 specification?
35. Dynamic Adhoc Wireless Networks (DAWN) usually come under ___?
36. What do we call a CPU that is designed specifically to handle the communications processing task with main purpose is to off-load communications processing task from the host computer so that the host computer can be dedicated for applications and data processing jobs?
37. The peak cell rate (PCR), sustainable cell rate (SCR), and maximum burst size (MBS) are used for measurement of ?
38. What do we call the pictorial representation that uses predefined symbols to describe either the logic of a computer program or the data flow and processing steps of a system?
39. What do we call a storage device where the access time is effectively independent of the location of the data?
40. What is the use of Digitizer as an input device?