Computer Awareness MCQs
41. What do we call the automatic execution of high-priority computer programs that have been designed to pre-empt the use of computer resources?
42. What would be the number of bytes, transferred at the rate of 1 Kilobit per second?
43. Which among the following is the time period during which a computer is malfunctioning or not operating correctly due to machine failures?
44. The terms Good put, Throughput and Maximum throughput are most closely associated with which among the following in computers?
45. As a person working in internet banking environment, why you should be aware of the “Dictionary attack”?
46. Which among the following is an example of “Card not present transaction” in context with the Credit / Debit Cards?
47. What do we call the process of collecting, organizing, storing and otherwise maintaining a complete historical record of programs and other documents used or prepared during the different phases of the system?
48. The terms “push and pull services” in context with the Banking are used in which among the following generally?
49. The One-time password (OTPs) can be obtained by a customer, via which among the following?
50. The term Round-trip delay time, used in telecommunication is replaced in computers with which among the following?