Punjab GK Questions for PPSC Examinations
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. Which bollywood personality has been honoured with the Living Legend Lifetime award by the Punjab Association?
2. KPS Gill, who was known for rooting out militancy from Punjab, was belonged to which state?
3. Punjab J-34 is the variety of which among the following crops in India?
4. Which among the following state / union territory got birth with the Punjab Reorganization Act of 1966?
5. Which among the following is a common industry in Bhadravati (Karnataka) , Churk (Uttar Pradesh), Dalmianagar (Bihar), Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh), Okha (Gujarat), Sawai Madhopur (Rajasthan) & Surajpur (Punjab)?
6. Consider the following:
- Firozabad (UP)
- Bhagalpur (Bihar)
- Jalandhar (Punjab )
- Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Kachh (Gujarat )
Which among the following is the correct set of products for which the above places are famous?
7. Who among the following was the founder of Sikh empire in Punjab?
8. Who among the following became the first chief commissoner of Punjab?
9. In which year Lord Dalhousie annexed Punjab?
10. Who was the editor of the newspaper “Punjab Kesari”?