Bihar GK for BPSC and other Bihar PCS Exams
Bihar General Studies Questions for BPSC and other Bihar State PSC Examinations. These questions are part of 1500+ Bihar General Studies Questions Course in GKToday’s android application. To get all questions, download and subscribe to Bihar General Studies Course in GKToday Application
1. Which of the following gave Sher Shah Suri the title of Sher Khan for his bravery?
2. Which region of Bihar was centre of the Videha Kingdom?
3. Which of the following district of Bihar does not shares its borders with Nepal?
4. Where was the first Buddhist council held?
5. Under whose reign, Magadha became the most powerful kingdom/empire in North India?
6. Which Buddhist chronicle tells about the rise & expansion of Buddhism in Sri Lanka?
7. Which of the following was birthplace of Mahavira?
8. Which of the following was the World’s first Republic?
9. Which religion is mostly followed by the people of Thailand?
With reference to the minerals and districts where they are predominantly found in Bihar, consider the following pairs:
- Feldspar – Bhagalpur
- Pyrites – Jahanabad
- Granite – Bhagalpur
- Gold – Purnea
Which of the above is/are correct pairs?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]