Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
1. The Vedic word Kusidin refers to _?
2. What was the initial share capital of Reserve Bank of India?
3. During which years, Dr. Manmohan Singh served as Governor of RBI?
4. Which position does India hold in Foreign Exchange Reserve?
5. Who is the current head of Central Registry of Securitization Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest (CERSAI) ?
6. Which score is considered as the maximum credit score in India?
7. What is the full form of EMI?
8. What is the full form of MCLR?
9. Which of the following best define the term Relationship discount?
10. The Mutual fund is constituted under the provisions of which of the following acts?