Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
1. Direct Benefit Transfer or DBT beneficiaries can withdraw money through which of the following servies?
2. KYC guidelines have been issued under which section of Banking Regulation ACT 1949?
3. Aadhar Payment App has been developed by which of the following ?
4. How many digits are there in a Aadhaar Virtual ID?
5. A 10-member High Level Task force was constituted by RBI on Public Credit Registry under the chairmanship of which of the following persons?
6. FEMA head office is situated in which of the following city?
7. Foreign Exchange is also called as which of the following?
8. In investing its Foreign Assets ,RBI is guided by three principles .Which of the following are those principles?
9. What is the full form of MDER?
10. What is the full form of NDF?