Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
1. The Vedic word Kusidin refers to _?
2. Which is the oldest Joint Stock bank of India?
3. In which year, Nationalization of Reserve Bank of India was done?
4. What was the name of the first person in India who was given an Aadhaar Identity number?
5. According to FERA ,Foreign Exchange includes which of the following?
6. What does the term FX future stands for?
7. Which of the following institutions issue the Special Drawing Rights?
8. Who is the current head of Central Registry of Securitization Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest (CERSAI) ?
9. What is India’s present Credit Ratings?
10. Which of the following city is the headquarter of ONICRA?