Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
1. In which year, the first bank of India “Bank of Hindustan” was established?
2. What were the correct locations of three presidency banks during British India?
3. Original headquarters of RBI were located at ___?
4. For how many days in a year a person should reside in India before applying for the enrolment of Aadhar Card?
5. Public Credit Registry will have data loans granted by which of the following institutions?
6. Liberalized Exchange Rate Management System (LERMS) involving dual exchange rate mechanism was instituted on the recommendations of a high level committee. Who was the head of this committee?
7. Which of the following is not the type of Exchange rates?
8. In investing its Foreign Assets ,RBI is guided by three principles .Which of the following are those principles?
9. Where does the headquarters of CRISIL situated?
10. How many Credit Rating Agencies are there in India?