Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
1. Which was the first bank to open a branch on foreign soil?
2. In which year, Paper Currency Act was enacted by British Government of India?
3. Which was the first bank to be wholly owned and run by Indians?
4. In which year, Nationalization of Reserve Bank of India was done?
5. CRILC (Central Repository of Information on Large Credits) is a borrower level supervisory dataset that keeps records of loan of__?
6. FEMA head office is situated in which of the following city?
7. Liberalized Exchange Rate Management System (LERMS) involving dual exchange rate mechanism was instituted on the recommendations of a high level committee. Who was the head of this committee?
8. Who are authorized to sell Foreign Exchange in India?
9. Who is the current head of Central Registry of Securitization Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest (CERSAI) ?
10. Which of the following give finance to young, start-up companies?