Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
1. What were the correct locations of three presidency banks during British India?
2. On which date, RBI started working?
3. All the offences under the FEMA are considered as which of the following type?
4. Who are authorized to sell Foreign Exchange in India?
5. Which of the following is not the currency included in the SDR basket?
6. Which of the following is the biggest contributor to the Foreign Reserve of India?
7. SMERA has been registered under which of the following Acts?
8. ARC ratings is a joint initiative between which of the following?
9. What is the full form of CARE ratings and when it was established?
10. Venture capital was originated in which of the following countries?