World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
21. What is a long valley bounded by gently sloped concave sides called?
22. What are disappearing lakes found in limestone areas called?
23. What is a dome formed by swelling or rising of a caldera floor due to movement in the magma chamber beneath it?
24. What is a large dome-shaped, steep-sided, bald rock called?
25. Which among the following statements is not correct about the landform Nubbin?
26. Which is largest freshwater lake by volume in the world?
27. Mount Everest is located in which among the following ranges of Himalayas?
28. The Iberian Plateau is located in which among the following countries?
29. Which among the following mountain passes is correctly matched?
30. Which is the tallest active volcano in Europe?