World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
21. Which among the following trench is NOT in the Pacific Ocean?
22. The constellation in Indian Mythology called “Sapta Rishi” is coterminous with which among the following
23. Which among the following region is called as rust belt of Japan?
24. KLM airways belongs to which of the following countries?
25. Littoral forests are rich sources of which among the following?
26. What are the main criteria of dividing major natural regions of the world?
27. Moraines are the deposits of which among the following kinds?
28. Who was the first to observe Saturn with a telescope?
29. Which planet is known as” Bright Wandering Star”?
30. Which among the following starts represent the Morning and Evening Stars?