World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
Which among the following theories is/ are associated with the evolution of the universe?
- Steady State Theory
- Big Bang Theory
- Pulsating Theory
Select the correct option among the codes given below:
Which of the following statements is/ are correct about the contents of the universe?
- Ordinary matter – 4.9 %
- Dark energy – 26.8 %
- Dark matter – 68.3 %
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
23. Which is the nearest major galaxy to the Milky Way?
24. Which of the following is correct about Orion?
26. What is the distance of the star Proxima Centauri from the planet Earth?
27. Which is the largest asteroid in the solar system?
28. Which is the first planet to have been discovered by the use of telescope?
29. Which geologist published the book ‘The Age of the Earth’?
30. Which period is not a part of the Paleozoic Era?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]