World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
21. What is the number of Galilean moons of Jupiter discovered by Galileo Galilei in January 1610?
22. The constellation in Indian Mythology called “Sapta Rishi” is coterminous with which among the following
23. Which among the following was the first comet to be observed by a manned spacecraft?
24. What are the main criteria of dividing major natural regions of the world?
25. Alph River and Onyx River are located in which among the following continents?
26. What is the amount in percentage of total mass , which Sun comprises of the solar system?
27. Phobes and Deimos are two satellites of which planet?
28. Which planet is known as” Bright Wandering Star”?
29. Which among the following is also known as Earth’s sister Planet?
30. Which mountains separate Asia from Europe in west?