Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 352 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
31. Hillel Furstenberg and Gregory Margulis are the recipients of which prestigious award?
32. Which Indian author won the 2020 PEN/Hemingway Award of PEN America?
33. Sameer Aggarwal has been appointed as the Chief Executive officer of the Indian arm of which company?
34. A Ramachandran, who recently passed away in Kerala, was associated with which profession?
35. The term of which Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India was extended for a period of one year, recently?
36. Gita Ramjee, an Indian-origin South African who recently passed away after contracting coronavirus, was associated with which profession?
37. The Versatile Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan, who recently passed away, had won National award for which movie?
38. What is the name of the veteran Freedom fighter and National Communal Harmony Awardee, who recently passed away?
39. Which Indian sportsperson is set to take charge as the President of the Paralympic Committee of India?
40. Betty Wright, who recently passed away, was associated with which profession?