Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 798 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till May 9, 2021.
31. US- based Aerospace company Northrop Grumman has named its Spacecraft after which Indian-origin astronaut?
32. Which renowned Scientist is called the Father of Indian Radio Astronomy?
33. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of National School of Drama (NSD)?
34. Which Indian Movie has won the “Best Screen Play” award at the Venice Film Festival 2020?
35. The tourism campaign of which state has won the prestigious PATA Grand award 2020?
36. Sunil Sethi, the Chairman of Fashion Design Council of India, has been appointed as the advisor of which body?
37. Who has been appointed as the new Chairperson of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)?
38. Paul R. Milgrom and Robert B. Wilson are the recipients of which award?
39. Who has been elected to the UN’s Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ)?
40. R N Chibber, who recently passed away, was associated with which field?