Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 651 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till January 18, 2021.
31. Who has been re-appointed as the MD & CEO of Federal Bank?
32. John Lewis, who passed away recently, was associated with the civil rights movement of which country?
33. Which Indian climate activist has been named by UN Secretary-General to his new young advisory group?
34. Who won the ‘Asian College of Journalism’s Award for Investigative Journalism’?
35. What is the name of the Congress Leader and national Spokesperson who has recently passed away?
36. Who has the longest tenure of over as head of elected government in India (including Chief Minister as well as Prime Minister)?
37. Who has been appointed as the Director General of Border Security Force?
38. Archana Mahanta, who has passed away, was associated with which profession?
39. The children of which Industrial Giant have been listed in Fortune’s “40 Under 40” list of influential people?
40. Who has presented the first ever AICTE-Visvesvaraya Best Teacher Awards?