Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
21. Who among the following built the Alai Darwaza?
22. Which among the following was the real name of Mughal Emperor Muhammad Shah ?
23. The ambassador of Emperor James I, who reached in the court of Jahangir in 1615 was __:
24. Which of the following rulers of India issued Mahzarnama to take all the religious matters into his own hands ?
25. Who among the following was appointed as the supreme authority in justice during the era of Mughal Emperors ?
26. Who was Sultan of Delhi Sultanate when Timur invaded India in 1398?
27. “Silver Tanka” and “Copper Jital” coins were introduced by:
28. Who among the following introduced the Zabti system and Dahshala system?
29. Which Mughal Ruler had higher number of Hindus as Mansabdars than Muslims under his administration?
30. Kamal-ud-Din Abd-ur-Razzaq ibn Ishaq Samarqandi, a Persian Islamic Scholar, visited which Indian city during early 1440s?