Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
21. Who was Sultan of Delhi Sultanate when Timur invaded India in 1398?
22. In 1293 A.D., Marco Polo, an Italian traveller, visited which Indian Kingdom?
23. Who among the following is associated with translation of Rajatarangini in Persian?
24. Which Mughal Ruler had higher number of Hindus as Mansabdars than Muslims under his administration?
25. Which of the following rulers earned the title of Purvapaschima Samudradhishavara?
26. Which of the following rulers died in the Kalinjar Fort situated in the Bundelkhand region of central India?
27. Which among the following Sikh Gurus had been given the “Palace of Amritsar” by Mughal Emperor Akbar?
28. Which among the following two cities were joined by “Sadak-i-Azam” or the precursor of the Grand Trunk Road built by Shershah Suri?
29. Which among the following Muslim Scholar came to India during the time of Mahmud of Ghazni?
30. Kabir was a disciple of which among the following saints?