Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
- Region between the rivers Krishna and Tungabhadra
- The Krishna Godavari Delta
- Marathawada country
A conflict over which among the above are considered to be the reasons of struggle between Vijayanagar and Bahamani kingdoms?
- The French Company was the last amongst the European Trading powers to reach India.
- The ‘Cartaze’ were used by the Portuguese to monopolize trade along the Coromandel coast.
Which of the above statements is / are correct?
1. Tolerance to persons of all communities
2. Provincial Government
3. Land revenue system
4. Currency System
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
1. While the French East India Company was a state undertaking, British East India Company was a private undertaking
2. While the French East India Company had its headquarters in Bengal, British East India Company operated in Bengal only through it’s subordinate factories
Which among the above observations is / are correct?
- One of the main commercial attraction of Bengal for British was the availability of the goods which were of great demand in Europe
- Bengal had well established local commercial institutions
- The most important reason to shift important offices from Murshidabad to Calcutta was lack of land and water communication
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?