Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
21. In which year Akbar’s reign ended?
22. Which among the following dynasties gave rise to a worship of Satya Pir, a common God which was very much equivalent to Satyanarayan among Hindus?
23. Which among the following foreign travellers is not correctly paired with their respective period of visit in India?
24. Who was the Hindushahi ruler who killed himself after being defeated by Mahmud of Ghazni?
25. What was the main objective of introducing the Double Dome in Monuments of Indo-Islamic Architecture?
26. Who completed the construction of Qutb Minar at Delhi?
27. Which of the following Medieval Historic accounts is not from the 16th century?
28. Who among the following was the most reputed historian of the reign of Shah Jahan?
29. Which emperor issued a coin containing zodiac signs?
30. Which of the following is the modern site of ancient Hindu Kingdom of Kapisa?