Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
21. Which of the following Mughal emperor was known as Prince Khurram?
22. Miftah-ul-Futuh also known as “Key to the Victories” was composed by Amir Khusro in honour of _?
23. Consider the following statements about the Vijayanagara Empire:
- The king was the highest court of appeal in the Vijayanagara Empire
- Village was the basic unit of administration
- Caste system was absent and all human beings were treated equally in the matters of employment
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
24. Ilahi coins were issued by which Mughal King?
25. The Battle of Bahraich (1033) that resulted into complete annihilation of the Ghaznavid army thus leading a pause in the Muslim conquests in India was won by which of the following kings?
26. In medieval era , the term kotwal stood for which of the following
27. The Tarikh-i-Sind was written by which of the following?
28. Qanun-i Humayuni was written by which of the following authors?
29. The first organized attempt at entering Indian territory was made in 711 CE, during the reign of which of the following caliph?
30. Which of the following rulers killed Dahir, the Rajput ruler of Sind?