Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity Multiple choice questions for GK paper in SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
41. Which of the following fish species was found as an invasive species causing decline of other species in the River Krishna?
42. Consider the following:
4. Shell fishery
Which among the following is/ are included in aquaculture?
Consider the following animals:
- Snow leapord
- Sloth bear
- Himalayan palm civet
- Blue whale
- Wild musk deer
- Hoolock gibbon
Which of the above are mammals?
44. With reference to ecological succession, which among the following community is also known as a ‘pioneer community’ due to its ability to colonize bare rock?
Identify the national park with the help of given information:
- The park is often referred to as the "abode of perpetual winds" as well as the "land of spirits
- It is home to barking deer and the golden cat
- It is listed as one of the Elephant corridors in India
Select the correct answer from options given below:
Consider the following cycles:
- Carbon cycle
Which of the above is/are sedimentary cycle(s)?
47. In which of the following cases, the ecological pyramid is never inverted?
Consider the following:
Which of the above is/are found in lotic ecosystem?
Which among the following is / are warm blooded animals?
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
50. Dumping of Iron to the upper ocean can significantly induce the Carbon sequestration in Oceans. This is because introduction of iron to the upper ocean__:
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]