Environment & Biodiversity MCQs
PDF compilation of Environment MCQs can be downloaded from this link.
41. Which among the following alkane has largely replaced the ozone layer-depleting halomethanes in household refrigerators and freezers?
42. Which among the following will emit maximum mass of carbon dioxide , when the same quantity is burnt of all of them?
43. The Ozone Day is observed every year on September 16 as on this day in 1987 the ___________was signed for launching efforts to arrest the depletion of the fragile ozone layer in the stratosphere that prevents the harmful ultra-violet rays of the sun from reaching the earth. Fill the correct word in blank.
44. Which among the following is / are the main objective(s) of National Green Corps ?
45. Madhav Gadgil Panel or The Western Ghats Ecology Expert Panel (WGEEP) had, in May 2011 had suggested listing of which among the following regions in the State as Ecologically Significant Area (ESA)?
46. Gharana Wetland, which was notified the important Bird Area is located in which among the following states of India?
47. The Chenchu people in India have been active in protection of wildlife in which among the following protected areas of India?
48. Now a days Environmental Accounting is making news. What is Environment Accounting?
49. The name of Billy Arjan Singh is most closely associated with which among the following National Parks of India?
50. Main bench of National Green Tribunal is located at ?