Environment & Biodiversity MCQs
PDF compilation of Environment MCQs can be downloaded from this link.
11. The ‘thickness’ of Stratospheric Ozone layer is measured in/on:
12. Which among the following is the most abundant Green-House-Gas(GHG) in the earth’s atmosphere?
13. The Cartagena Protocol is regarding safe use, transfer and handling of:
14. Which among the following multilateral environment agreements (MEAs) is not correctly paired with the respective issue it deals with ?
15. The Western Ghats Ecology Expert Panel (WGEEP) is headed by:
16. ‘Lion-tailed macaque’ is the key faunal species of which Biosphere Reserve?
17. An aquatic plant introduced from America to check pollution turned out to be a troublesome weed in Indian water bodies. The name of this ‘invasive alien species’ is :
18. In Nitrogen Cycle, soil nitrates are transformed into free nitrogen by:
19. Which one of the following is a useful biological indicator of Sulphur-dioxide pollution ?
20. The relationship between water fern Azolla and cyanobacterium Anabaena is :