Defence Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 84 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Defence Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
31. Which is the first major defence ship to clear all sea acceptance trials in a single sea sortie?
32. The proposed ‘Chair of Excellence’ at Department of Defence & Strategic Studies, is to be named after which Indian Air Chief Marshal?
33. Avani Chaturvedi, Bhawanna Kanth and Mohana Singh Jitarwal, who recently received the ‘Nari Shakti Puraskar’ award, are associated with which profession?
34. What is the share of Indian companies in Defence Ministry’s contracts for procurement of defence equipment in 2019-20?
35. In context with the Supreme Court judgement on granting permanent commission to female Navy officers, for how many years they can serve in permanent commission?
36. The Border Roads Organisation opened a 360 feet long suspension bridge over which river?
37. ‘Operation Namaste’ is the initiative of which Indian armed force to combat the spread of COVID-19 in the country?
38. Which firm has bagged the order from the Indian Army to set up a unified network management system?
39. Pitch Black is a multilateral air combat training exercise is hosted by the Air Force of which country?
40. What is the name of the operation launched by the Indian Navy, to repatriate the Indian citizens stranded in other countries?