General Science - Biology MCQs
31. The Stomata in the aquatic plants is ________?
32. Beriberi is a result of deficiency of which of the following?
33. Bile is secreted by which of the following cells?
34. Bile is collected in___________?
35. When the body’s immune system cells destroy the insulin producing beta cells of the pancreas is termed as ________?
36. Hepatitis A which is the most common cause of jaundice in young people is an infection of liver by ________?
37. Poliomyelitis known as Polio is caused by an enterovirus which causes paralysis of muscles. This virus has a particular affinity to ______?
38. Which among the following disease is called by Yersinia pestis?
39. Polycythaemia is a disease related to _______?
40. Vitamin A, D & C are respectively called as ____________ ?