General Science - Biology
31. Which among the following plant hormone plays most important role in establishing dormancy in seeds?
32. Which among the following diseases is characterized by “complete loss of memory”?
33. Which among the following is not present in pure sugar ?
34. Which of the following bacteria forms an endosymbiotic nitrogen fixing association with roots of legumes that helps in Nitrogen Fixation?
35. Daltonism is the name referred to which of the following disorders as this name was kept in honour of John Dalton , the father of atomic theory?
36. The branch of science Herpatology deals with the study of?
37. Which of the following is the source of adult human stem cell?
38. In which among the following diseases, Seed Therapy is used now a days for treatment?
39. In Mammalian embryo, which among the following is the outermost membrane that serves as exchange between embryo and environment?
40. Least generative power is a feature of which among the following cells of Human Body?