General Science - Biology MCQs
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
31. Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria commonly called “The Global Fund” or “GFATM” was established In which year ?
32. Causing agent of which of the following disease produces Integrase enzyme?
33. Which among the following is the correct definition of Oxygen toxicity?
34. What is the correct name of premature death of cells and living tissue?
35. Which of the following organ in human body produces albumin, one of the major components of blood serum?
36. The Red color of Red wine is mainly because of _____?
37. What fraction of Body’s calcium is stored in Bones and teeth?
38. For which of the following diseases first successful vaccination was devloped (it is caused by Variola virus)?
39. Which among the following is found in a Bacteriophage?
40. Which among the following diseases is very rare in women compared to the men affected with the same disorder?