General Science - Biology MCQs
31. Which among the following helps to determine the character of a cell?
32. Genetic Modification (GM) technique RIDL was in news. RIDL is being developed for combating which of the following disease?
33. Hodophobia is the fear of which of the following?
34. The Gram Positive Bacteria can be identified by the Gram staining because of the following reasons?
35. The most popular Zero Calorie sugar substitutes in the market are made up of Sucralose, as an artificial sweetner. Why sucralose does not have calories?
36. Beta-Keratin is found in which among the following in abundance?
37. “Daps one” immunotherapy is related to which among the following diseases?
38. Which among the following is not a ‘heriditary’ disease?
39. The bacterium ‘Escherichia coli’ is found mainly in:
40. Consider the following Statements:
- Spleen is also known as the ‘graveyard of RBCs’.
- The lifespan of RBCs is 90 days.
Which of the Statement(s) given above is/are correct?