General Science - Biology MCQs
11. When the body’s immune system cells destroy the insulin producing beta cells of the pancreas is termed as ________?
12. Meningitis is a disease which is characterized by inflammation of meninges , the covering that lie over the brain and spinal chord is caused by _______ ?
13. Diabetes insipidus (DI) caused by a deficiency of arginine vasopressin (AVP), also known as antidiuretic hormone (ADH). This hormone is secreted by which endocrine gland?
14. The hard part of a stem of a plant is because of ________?
15. Which of the following vertebrae are found in Neck ?
16. Which among the following is not a sex linked character?
17. Which of the following is a Gymnosperm?
18. Among typhoid, hysteria, measles & influenza which is / are not contagious disease(s)?
19. Prophase, metaphase, anaphase & telophase are the stages of which of the following process?
20. The edible part of ‘cabbage’ is which of the following?