General Science - Biology MCQs
11. The plant hormone Auxin is basically a ___?
12. Which among the following is the most abundant organic compound in nature?
13. The Stomata in the aquatic plants is ________?
14. In Gymnosperms seeds are__________?
15. Which of the following Kingdom represents bacteria?
16. Hepatitis A which is the most common cause of jaundice in young people is an infection of liver by ________?
17. Enterobius vermicularis which affect the caecum and vermiform appendix is commonly called as ?
18. Which among the following is a character of Chloroplast which makes them qualified to self replication?
19. “Rumen” is a part of ____?
20. Artificial Kidney or blood dailyzer which is used in renal failure or Kidney disorders works on the principles of _________?