General Science - Biology MCQs
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
11. Poliomyelitis known as Polio is caused by an enterovirus which causes paralysis of muscles. This virus has a particular affinity to ______?
12. A ripe Tomato is Red, Leaves are Green, Flower is Purple, Hair is Black. Bring out the pigments responsible for these colors respectively ?
13. Which among the following is a main structural axes of a vascular plant?
14. Onion, daffodil, tulip are which kind of stems?
15. Prophase, metaphase, anaphase & telophase are the stages of which of the following process?
16. Kwashiorkor disease is caused by the deficiency of which of the following ?
17. Diseases of which among the following are included in degenerative diseases?
18. Which among the following is / are correct regarding a mature sperm and ovum?
19. The cultivation of which of the plants on wastelands has a potential to generate biofuel in large quantities?
20. Which among the following contributes to the replenishment of soil?