General Science - Biology MCQs
These questions are part of GKToday’s 35000+ MCQs Bank Course in GKToday Android App
11. Which of the following may be most likely to be missing from a gram-positive bacterium?
12. Fungi that get their food directly from dead organic matter are called?
13. In which of the following groups would you place a plant that produces spores and embryos but lacks seeds and vascular tissue?
14. In aerobic respiration, glucose is broken down into what?
15. Which hormones are responsible for cell elongation in phototropism and gravitropism?
16. What is the role of indole acetic acid in plant growth?
17. How many diverse classes of animals were included in the phylum Aschelminthes?
18. Which of the following is not a part of the cerebrum?
19. How many cranial nerves are there in the human body?
20. The ovary is surrounded by a thin covering of ___.