General Science - Biology MCQs
11. A doctor, while using the Sphygmomanometer to measure the blood pressure of a patient, also uses the Stethoscope to listen a whooshing sound of blood, in which among the following arteries?
12. Which among the following is the most common media of pollination in flowers without petals?
13. Which among the following plant hormone plays most important role in establishing dormancy in seeds?
14. Which among the following is not present in pure sugar ?
15. Which of the following bacteria forms an endosymbiotic nitrogen fixing association with roots of legumes that helps in Nitrogen Fixation?
16. Which of the following is the source of adult human stem cell?
17. Least generative power is a feature of which among the following cells of Human Body?
18. Which among the following sugars is maximum in Honey?
19. Chronic exposure to which among the following minerals/ salts in groundwater may cause Black-Foot Disease?
20. “Minimata Disease ” is a severe neurological syndrome caused by eating fish and discovered in Japan. What was factor behind this disease?