General Science - Biology MCQs
11. Penicillin’ which is used as an antibiotic is obtained from :
12. The instrument that measures arterial blood pressure is known as :
13. Meg-1 is an imprinted gene which finds expression only from maternal chromosomes which regulates the transfer of nutrients from the plant to the seed. This gene has been discovered in :
14. Which of the following statements is NOT true regarding the Vitamin C?
15. Which of the following tests is used for the diagnosis of ‘Colour-Blindness’ in people ?
16. Which of the following artificial sweeteners is not broken down by the body and therefore it is non-caloric (no-calorie sweetener) :
17. The Science of using mechanical devices with human muscle skeleton and nervous systems to assist or enhance motor control lost by trauma, disease or defect is called:
18. Which among the following is not among Micronutrients required for plants?
19. How does calcium carbide ripen mangoes?
20. Which among the following is the edible part in Rice?