Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs
Indian Polity & Constitution Objective / Multiple Choice (MCQs) Questions for Preparation of SSC-CGL, UPSC Civil Services, NDA, CDS, Railways and State Level Public Services Examinations of 2020-2021.
A chapterwise course of total 2850 MCQs divided into 60 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now
31. Who decides the salary and allowances of the Prime Minister?
32. The total number of ministers, including the Prime Minister, in the Council of Ministers shall not exceed?
33. Which of the following committees are chaired by the Prime Minister?
1. Political Affairs Committee
2. Parliamentary Affairs Committee
3. Economic Affairs Committee
4. Appointments Committee
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
34. In which year was the Railway Budget separated from the General Budget?
35. Which constitutional amendment shifted subjects like education, forests, protection of wild animals and birds, weights and measures from state list to concurrent list?
36. Which constitutional amendment substituted “Odia” for “Oriya”?
37. Who is the ex-officio President of all the Parliamentary Forums?
38. How many parliaments are there in the Inter Parliamentary Union at present?
39. Which of the following Article of the Indian Constitution contains provisions regarding curative petition?
40. Which of the following can be judicially reviewed?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]