Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs
GKToday’s Indian Polity Material, Current Affairs & Question Banks can be downloaded from This Link
11. Which Indian State has the largest number of seats reserved for the Scheduled Tribes in the Lok Sabha?
12. Arrange the following functionaries/officials in their respective order of precedence-
1.Governors of states (within their respective states)
2.Former Presidents, Deputy Prime Minister
3.Cabinet Ministers of the Union, Leaders of Chief Opposition in the Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha
13. Which one of the following items/Subjects belongs to the Concurrent list of the VIIth Schedule of the Indian Constitution?
14. The resolution for removing the Vice-President of India can be moved in :
15. The Department of Border Management is a department under which of the following Union Ministries?
16. Which of the following is the largest Lok Sabha constituency (Areawise)?
17. Which of the following Indian States have a Bicameral Legislature?
4.Jammu and Kashmir
18. Andaman and Nicobar( Protection of Aboriginal tribes )Amendment Regulation 2012 has been promulgated under Article 240 of the Constitution, which empowers the President to take such measures for the protection of Aboriginal tribes in case of Union Territories. This regulation will protect which of the following tribes?
19. Who among the following operates the National Disaster Response Fund which was constituted under the Disaster Management Act, 2005?
20. Which of the following are among the taxes levied exclusively by the Central Government and are mentioned in the Union List of the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution of India?
2.Taxes on advertisement in the newspapers
3.Taxes on Agricultural income
4.Taxes on consumption/sale of electricity
E-Books Category: GKToday Indian Polity