Ancient Indian History
21. Which of the following was the capital of Chola dynasty?
22. Purusha sukta is a part of which among the following vedas?
23. In which of the following Vedas, the priest is Brahma?
24. Which of the following subjects are dealt in by Kalpa Sutras?
25. “_____________is believed to mark the main site of Hastinapur, which was capital of Kauravas and Pandava The imperial gazetteer of India quotes about which of the following places?
26. Pushkalavati was capital of which of the following acient Kingdoms?
27. Uraiyur was an ancient Chola city famous for__?
28. Variyar, the Revenue term was used for which action?
29. Who was the founder of Sunga Dynasty?
30. Who was contemporary of Pushyamitra Sunga?