Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations. Chapter wise questions are available in GKToday’s Academy Android App. Download Now.
21. Jorwe culture, a Chalcolithic culture, was first discovered in which of the following states of India?
22. Which among the following site in Bihar is a Buddhist as well as Janism pilgrim place?
23. Which among the following kings assassinated Brihadrath, the last Maurya King?
24. Vedic mythology refers to an ancient settlement called Pushkalavati after Pushkal, who was the son of King Bharata in the epic Ramayan. What is the modern location of Pushkalavati?
25. Battle of the Hydaspes was fought between Alexander and King Porus in 326 BC. Hydapses means which river________?
26. Sarnath is associated with which aspect of Buddha’s life?
27. Which among the following is Incorrect regarding the early Vedic religion?
28. We have read that the writing in the Indus valley Civilization was Boustrophedon. This means that ______?
29. Which of the following two towns of Indus valley Civilization were located on the bank of Ghagghar River?
30. On which of the following systems of Hindu Philosophy, Shankaracharya wrote commentary in 9th century AD?