Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on Ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
A chapterwise course of total 2250 Ancient Indian History MCQs divided into 40 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now.
21. With which among the following Vedas, the Shatapatha Brahmana is related to___?
22. Hieroglyphic Writing is a part of which ancient civilization?
23. Ashvaghosha, who has written the marvelous work “Buddhacharita” was a court poet of which among the following kings?
Bhimbethka in Madhya Pradesh is an ancient Indian site where art prehistoric age are found preserved in rock-shelters. These arts belong to:
- Paleolithic age
- Mesolithic age
- Chalcolithic age
Choose the correct option:
25. Chandella Kings are related to which of the following temples?
26. Which was the second capital of Kanishka?
27. Who is Kumara in the epic poem Kumarasambhava written by Kalidasa?
28. At which of the following harappan sites, an Inkpot has been discovered?
29. Which of the following dynasties was founded by Mayur Sarman?
30. “Niska ” was used as a medium of exchange, in which of the following periods?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]