Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on Ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
A chapterwise course of total 2250 Ancient Indian History MCQs divided into 40 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now.
31. Which among the following is considered to be the official law book of the Guptas?
32. Who among the following was behind the “epoch making” discovery of Arthashastra that altered the false perception of the European scholars that Ancient Indians learnt the art of administration from the Greeks?
33. The Golden age of the “Gupta Literary Renaissance” is said to be the reign of whom among the following?
34. Which among the following is correct about Bhaddasala?
35. Consider the following:
1. Persian Deities
2. Greek Deities
3. Indian Deities
Which among the above were engraved in the Kushana coins?
36. Gandhara School of art is related to which of the following dynasties?
37. Select the statement which is NOT correct regarding Kalidasa:
38. The temples constructed at Khajuraho are:
1. Jain temples
2. Vaishnavite Temples
3. Saivite Temples
Choose the correct option from the codes given below
39. To perform which among the following functions, Rajukas were appointed by Asoka?
40. Which of the following is not an event in ancient Indian history in BC era?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]