Ancient Indian History MCQs
Chapter Wise Compilation of Questions of GKToday’s Ancient Indian History can be downloaded from This Link.
31. Aihole Inscription is ascribed to which of the following rulers ?
32. “Tamso Ma Jyotirgamaya” ” Lead us from Darkness to Light” , this comes from which among the following Upanishadas?
33. There is only one Rock Edict in which Asoka talks about taxation. Which among the following is that edict?
34. Which among the following is NOT a correct statement in context with the Gupta Era?
35. Dhravya guna shastra, which deals with several species of medicinal plants is a part of which among the following ?
36. The temple of Konark was built by Narasimha of the:
37. Rigveda Samhita denotes one-fourth of its hymns to:
38. Which among the following was used to create sculptures in the Mathura school of art that flourished around 1st century AD?
39. In ancient India, the area around which among the following modern areas was known as “Golden Chersonese” ?
40. The ancient Indian text Panchasiddhantika deals with the 5 principles of which among the following?