Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on Ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
A chapterwise course of total 2250 Ancient Indian History MCQs divided into 40 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now.
Which of the following officers were mandated by Asoka to spread the Dhamma Policy of Asoka?
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
12. In the Mauryan period, the duties of Mudradhyaksha were concerned with –
13. Who built a temple of Augustus at Muzris?
14. In which of the following Vedas, the priest is Brahma?
15. At which among the following sites, first evidence of cultivation of cotton has been found?
16. Whom did Skandgupta appointed as the the Provincial Governor of Saurashtra?
17. Who was the father of King Harshavardhan ?
18. King Ashvapati of the Upanishadic Age was the ruler of which among the following Kingdoms?
19. Who was the priest of the Bharatas in the battle of Ten Kings ?
20. Which king of Ancient India has been given the title” Indian Nepoleon” by VA Smith?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]