Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
11. Who presided Fourth Buddhist Council?
12. Which among the following Buddhist scripture deals in the teachings of Buddhism?
13. Which among the following Buddhist scripture deals in the moral code of conduct?
14. Which among the following Bodhisattva holds thunderbolt?
15. In which among the following sacrifices, the sacrificial materials used was sura in Vedic Era?
16. Who among the following was the author of Abhidhamma treatise Kathavatthu?
17. The Kushans issues the coins made of __? 1. Gold 2. Silver 3. Copper Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
18. Which among the following is / are the terms used for coins of the Gupta period? 1. Dinara 2. Dramma 3. Rupaka 4. Suvarna Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
19. The inscriptions of Ashoka and the Brahmi script were deciphered by ___?
20. At which place Mahavira attained Niravana?