Sports Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 175 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Sports Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
41. Sebastian Vettel, who is set to leave Ferrari at the end of 2020 F1 season, belongs to which country?
42. Indian sportsperson Manmeet Singh Walia, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
43. Bundesliga, the first tournament to resume after the Covid-19 pandemic, is associated with which sports?
44. Which Indian chess player bagged the second place in the Sharjah World Stars online chess tournament?
45. Which football club won the Italian cup this year, that was restarted amidst COVID-19 pandemic without spectators?
46. Who is set to become first female president of the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) in its 233-year history?
47. Sanjita Chanu, who is to receive the Arjuna Award for 2018, is associated with which sports?
48. Which international sports organisation has launched an online tool ‘Road to Tokyo’?
49. Which Indian became the youngest umpire to enter International Cricket Council (ICC) Elite Panel?
50. What is the name of the application launched to provide information to sportspersons, about prohibited substances?