Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
11. What is India’s economic growth rate for 2020-21, as estimated by OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development)?
12. Which is the first Indian airline to partner with a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) for setting up warehousing facility?
13. As per the reconstruction scheme of Yes Bank, what is the bank’s new authorised capital?
14. Who is the head of the proposed panel, which is set to review fiscal consolidation road map of Central and State Governments?
15. The Government approved to continue the scheme for Rebate of State and Central Taxes and Levies (RoSCTL) on export of which products?
16. Which Indian public sector bank unveiled a new logo ahead of its merger with the United Bank of India and the Oriental Bank of Commerce?
17. The Foreign Trade Policy, which has been extended till March 2021, came into force in which year?
18. Which payment company has partnered with ICICI Lombard General Insurance to launch the first coronavirus insurance cover for merchants?
19. India’s fiscal deficit stood at 5.07% of gross domestic product (GDP) in February. What is the revised fiscal deficit target for FY20, as a percentage of GDP?
20. TLTRO route, which was making news recently, is associated with which institution of India?