Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 378 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) inBusiness, Economy & Banking Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
11. The Direct Tax ‘Vivad Se Vishwas’ scheme is to cover pending litigation of which tribunal, as per the recent approval by the Union Cabinet?
12. As of February 2020, which Indian company topped the domestic market capitalisation chart?
13. India is set to provide grant to which country for up-gradation of plantation schools, for Indian-origin estate workers?
14. Ajay Tyagi is the Chairman of which regulatory body of India?
15. ‘KASH’ is a mutual fund platform of which smartphone manufacturer?
16. Who has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary of India after Rajiv Kumar?
17. As per the recent amendment to the ‘Foreign direct investment policy on civil aviation’, what is the limit for NRIs to purchase equity stake in Air India?
18. What is the recent growth projection for India by Moody’s Investors Service, as of March 2020?
19. Which Indian public sector bank waived the minimum balance requirement for all savings bank (SB) accounts?
20. World Bank signed an $80 million loan agreement with which Indian state to increase agricultural productivity in its Gram Panchayats?