Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
11. The ‘COVID-19 Economic Response Task Force’, unveiled by the Prime Minister of India, is to be headed by which Union minister?
12. The Government of India sold its stake in THDC India Ltd and NEEPCO (North Eastern Electric Power Corp) to which Indian public sector undertaking?
13. What is the new limit for investment of Foreign portfolio investors (FPI) in corporate bonds, as per the notification of the Reserve Bank of India?
14. After the revision in the interest rates on small savings schemes for the first quarter 2020-21, what is the interest rate for Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme?
15. As per the recent notification of the Reserve Bank of India, what is the new deadline for exporters to realise their export proceeds for exports made up to July 31?
16. Which institution is set to provide emergency loans to small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) named ‘SAFE PLUS’?
17. Former CMD of National Housing Bank, RV Verma has been appointed as Non-Executive Chairman of AU Small Finance Bank. Which is the headquarters of AU Small Finance Bank?
18. The Central Bank of which country has become one of the investors with more than one per cent stake in Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd (HDFC)?
19. India’s leading automobile manufacturer TVS Motor Company Ltd has acquired which popular bike manufacturer?
20. Who has been appointed as a Director on the Central Board of Reserve Bank of India, who also took over as the Economic Affairs Secretary recently?