Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 378 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) inBusiness, Economy & Banking Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
21. Japanese government funding agency JICA has signed Rs 15,295 crore loan agreements with India, for projects in which sector?
22. As per the recent report of SBI Research’s Ecowrap, what will be the economic growth of India in 2020-21?
23. As per the recent report of S&P Global Ratings, what is the GDP growth rate of India in the financial year 2020-21?
24. Which payment company has partnered with ICICI Lombard General Insurance to launch the first coronavirus insurance cover for merchants?
25. TLTRO route, which was making news recently, is associated with which institution of India?
26. In context with the recent modification done in the foreign direct investment (FDI) policy of India, the entity of which country should invest only under the government route?
27. After the outbreak of Covid-19, what is the forecast of Fitch solutions on the economic growth of India for the financial year 2020-21?
28. As of April 2020, the investment made by which company is the largest foreign direct investment (FDI), for minority investment in India?
29. As per the recent estimate of the India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra), what would be the expected fiscal deficit, in the case of no stimulus measure from the government?
30. Which global company’s Single Radio Access Network (SRAN) solution is to be implemented across India, in context with its recent partnership with Bharti Airtel?