Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
31. Which is the first Indian company to cross the market capitalisation of Rs 12 lakh crore?
32. Best Price, that was acquired by Flipkart, is the wholesale business of which company?
33. Which country is the largest holder of American government securities, at the end of May 2020?
34. What will be the effective contribution by the employees and employers to the Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF) from August 2020?
35. Which global firm became the world’s most valuable publicly listed company, after surpassing Saudi Aramco?
36. What is the corpus offered by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to NABARD and NHB, to boost rural lending and affordable housing?
37. What is the deadline given to the Public Sector Undertakings to pay Customs Duty, after they clear the imported goods?
38. Which Bank is set to use satellite data to provide credit facilities to farmers?
39. Hong Kong based firm PAG has announced to acquire the controlling stake of which Indian firm?
40. Which business conglomerate is set to buy the retail business of Future Group?