Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 378 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) inBusiness, Economy & Banking Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
31. Insurance Australia General (IAG) has sold its entire 26% stake held in which Insurance company of India?
32. According to the Digidhan Dashboard, which was the most popular means of digital transaction in the Financial year 2019-20?
33. What is the amount of financial assistance approved by the Union Cabinet, for ‘India COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness Package’?
34. Which mutual fund house announced that it has shut down six of its schemes owing to market disruptions amid Covid-19?
35. Which rating agency recently estimated that the total loss for India due to lock-down would be Rs 10 lakh crore or Rs 7,000 per person, in 2020-21?
36. Which official index of India recently declined sharply to 16.5% in the month of March, 2020?
37. As per the announcement of the Finance Minister, what is the limit of government procurement, up to which global tenders will be disallowed?
38. As per the Status Paper on Government Debt, what is the amount of Central Government Debt as a per cent of GDP, at 2018-19 yearend?
39. As per the recent change in the definition of MSMEs, what is the investment limit for an enterprise to be classified as a medium enterprise?
40. The recent income-tax return (ITR) forms notified for AY 2020-21, captures information on cash deposits above which limit?