Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 378 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) inBusiness, Economy & Banking Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
41. Which Indian technology company announced a strategic partnership with Avaloq, to provide wealth management services?
42. Asian Development Bank (ADB) recently signed a USD 177 million loan agreement with India to upgrade road connectivity of which state?
43. As per the recent change in the definition of MSMEs, what is the investment limit for an enterprise to be classified as a medium enterprise?
44. Which global rating agency downgraded India’s sovereign ratings to Baa3?
45. Which Indian state has topped in the disbursements to MSMEs under Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme?
46. As per the GST Council, what is the maximum late fee for non-filing of GSTR-3B returns for period July 2017 – January 2020, for people with liability?
47. Which global institution has estimated that India’s economy will contract by 4% in the financial year 2020-21?
48. Which fund has been made open to contributions from individuals or institutions, by the Finance Ministry?
49. Which country has the highest aggregate foreign funds in Swiss Banks, as per the Swiss National Bank (SNB)?
50. The World Bank has approved USD 250 million loan for affordable housing projects of which Indian state?