Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
Which Indian Financial Institution has recently raised ₹10,000 crore through the issue of infrastructure bond?
42. Warehousing Development Regulatory Authority (WDRA) has entered into a MoU with which bank for Loans Against e-NWRs?
43. Which institution approved capital- management reforms that will unlock $100 billion in funds over the next 10 years?
44. Online gaming companies will charge 28% GST on full value of bets, with effect from which date?
45. When was the ‘Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)’ founded?
46. Which public sector bank has launched ‘Mobile Handheld Device’ to enhance accessibility and convenience?
47. Which organisation released Multilateral Treaty to replace National Digital Taxes?
48. Which bank launched XpressWay- digital platform offering banking products and services?
49. Ashok Vaswani was appointed as the new Managing Director and chief executive officer of which bank?
50. ‘Operation Sesha’, which was launched recently, aims to curb the illegal trade of_: